Anyone know anything about erotq.com?

Had a potential client ask if I had a profile there, which I don't. But I am wondering if it's a legit site. Thanks and have a lovely day.

http://austin.erotq.com/
Seems like one of those sites that just posts bp ads as there own? I dunno a little iffy with those male ads... "thug for hire?" lol ... lol but i did recognize two eccie girls...
Seems like one of those sites that just posts bp ads as there own? I dunno a little iffy with those male ads... "thug for hire?" lol ... lol but i did recognize two eccie girls... Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
You might contact one of the eccie girls listed there and ask them if they posted there. My guess is its as Nikki said just regurgitation of BP info.
I got same email or text pretending to be into booking with me then pimping that site. Bogus
Had a person ask about it also and posted an ad on it. Maybe I should take it down if it is bogus...
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2014, 11:39 AM
We had a break out of this about 3 years ago?

"New" Hoogar web sites copying and pasting girls listings not only in BP but from here as well.

If u r there... And didn't post there...contact them directly and have it removed If u don't want it there.