Fishing?

Just wondering....is there any rules against providers "fishing"? I got a PM from one who read a post of mine, was intriuged by it, researched me(maybe even saw something she liked), and made initial contact. Even mentioned a possible discount. I was kind of nicely surprised. She wasn't even on my radar. May just have to see her soon.
To my knowledge, there is no rule against, "fishing"! Sounds like she is one fine, classy lady to send a PM letting you know that she was interested in you! Too many times, we hear gentlemen complain about the unwanted soliciting from providers! If I were you, I'd call her! Have fun!
Too many times, we hear gentlemen complain about the unwanted soliciting from providers!
Some people just have to find a reason to complain I suppose

I would think it would be flattering.
If I were you, I'd call her! Have fun! [/quote]

I do believe I will! It's nice to see someone go out of their way to make a connection. I can only imagine how she will be in person.
I would think it would be flattering. Originally Posted by mansfield
How flattering is this to you......."Fuck me, my rent is due"

That's what I call unwanted solicitation!
That's what I call unwanted solicitation!
Heck at least it's honest But I get what you are saying, some types of unsolicited may be more welcome than others
That is how Cathy became so infamous....
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Who is Cathy?

*giggle*
Who is Cathy?

*giggle* Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Indeed,
And any clues as to what a simple guy might have to do.
Originally Posted by Lana Warren
The great part of being invited is it opens the door to price negotiation.
Happens all the time.
Just wondering....is there any rules against providers "fishing"? I got a PM from one who read a post of mine, was intriuged by it, researched me(maybe even saw something she liked), and made initial contact. Even mentioned a possible discount. I was kind of nicely surprised. She wasn't even on my radar. May just have to see her soon. Originally Posted by Mr. Mason
To my knowledge, there is no rule against, "fishing"! Sounds like she is one fine, classy lady to send a PM letting you know that she was interested in you! ... If I were you, I'd call her! Have fun! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
If I were you, I'd call her! Have fun! Originally Posted by Mr. Mason

That's what I call unwanted solicitation! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
lana, yep, nice solicitation - appreciated.
solicitation where she tells me what she needs the money for - NOT appreciated.

mr. mason, if she is your type [whatever that means to you] and you can afford the drive and fee, communicate and see what happens. it might turn out to be a deliteful experience and she may garner a spot on your gvha list.

have fun!!
I could use some recommendations on somewhere in the near Dallas vicinity for some bass and/or crappie fishing!
I'd like a nice PM from a girl that seems interested in spending time with me... why don't I ever get those???
  • Tetas
  • 11-17-2010, 12:16 PM
I could use some recommendations on somewhere in the near Dallas vicinity for some bass and/or crappie fishing! Originally Posted by Charlie_Harper
Bass Pro Shop, seen some monsters in there.