You think you had a bad day?

I met this cute spinner. Blonde, young, hot, horny. We go to her place, talk, start getting into things a bit so off to the bedroom we go. Lots of naked flesh, bj, daty. Wow she is a real screamer!!! She gets me worked up real well. Did not even need that damn pill! This is going to be great!

I reach over to the nightstand where I had placed a pack of covers. They are not there! No problem, must have dropped them on the floor. So I jump up, start looking for them. Not to be found! What the hell?? The big guy is quickly becoming the little guy again so I am really frantic.

Then, I hear a noise from under the bed. ??? I look and the damn dog is happly chewing up the box of condoms!!!!!! ARGH!!!! The girl then comments "Oh yea, he will chew on just about everything." And I liked that dog when I played with him when I got there!

Well, that was a real kill joy, things stopped working, so I decided to call it a night. Can always try some other time. I start to get dressed, reach for my underwear and yep, not to be found. I look under the bed and the damn dog has my underwear in shreads. Guess he was trying to get the condom taste out of his mouth.

Have never been back to see her.

Ladies, PLEASE, keep you pets locked up when guests are there. If this girl had been a member here, it most def would have been a negitive review. Guys, beware of pets. I am just glad the underwear was off when he chewed it up.

Have a great holiday season everyone.
Bubba...it's a damn good think your pecker didn't get under the bed!!
Bubba!

Damn, thanks for the hearty laugh! That's a funny damn story, and having a mischievous pup myself, I can relate to the story.

Sorry for your trials and tribulations but if we can't laugh at ourselves, what fun would life be?

TP
I met this cute spinner. Blonde, young, hot, horny. We go to her place, talk, start getting into things a bit so off to the bedroom we go. Lots of naked flesh, bj, daty. Wow she is a real screamer!!! She gets me worked up real well. Did not even need that damn pill! This is going to be great!

I reach over to the nightstand where I had placed a pack of covers. They are not there! No problem, must have dropped them on the floor. So I jump up, start looking for them. Not to be found! What the hell?? The big guy is quickly becoming the little guy again so I am really frantic.

Then, I hear a noise from under the bed. ??? I look and the damn dog is happly chewing up the box of condoms!!!!!! ARGH!!!! The girl then comments "Oh yea, he will chew on just about everything." And I liked that dog when I played with him when I got there!

Well, that was a real kill joy, things stopped working, so I decided to call it a night. Can always try some other time. I start to get dressed, reach for my underwear and yep, not to be found. I look under the bed and the damn dog has my underwear in shreads. Guess he was trying to get the condom taste out of his mouth.

Have never been back to see her.

Ladies, PLEASE, keep you pets locked up when guests are there. If this girl had been a member here, it most def would have been a negitive review. Guys, beware of pets. I am just glad the underwear was off when he chewed it up.

Have a great holiday season everyone. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I remember reading a similar story here. I wonder if it was the same provider? hmmm
Bubba...it's a damn good think your pecker didn't get under the bed!! Originally Posted by Bald Eagle
+1
I remember reading a similar story here. I wonder if it was the same provider? hmmm Originally Posted by M A X
She was not a provider. Hmm, I wonder if I already told this story here? Will have to check my old posts and see. Even if I did, I still get a good laugh from the experience. Was not funny then, but it sure is now.
Bubba... Close and Very Funny... But isn't as good as the 32 Flavors Dog encounter...