> > > > > Incall help or suggestions?? < < < < <

I'm going to be visiting the 25th to 27th.

Does anyone have any hotel suggestions?

Please PM info.

Still looking for suggestions from both ladies and gents about safe areas to stay and work.
We have a guest room at my house, but you'll have to remain hidden the whole time from my gf, who lives here.

I'm sure we can make it work though.
LOL.
And what about clients that come to visit me?
Listen , don't go and try to ruin my fantasy with these little details. Damn.
LOL
Are there any hotels or areas to completely avoid?
Tammie, the providers, rather than we gents can probably help you with the best tips. But I will suggest the following...

Avoid hotels in cities here in DFW with a reputation for stings. These include Arlington, Addison, and Irving.

A lot of the provider ads I see are for an area near the convergence of Coit Rd, the I-635 and I-75. There is a variety of lodging types there. The "long-term inn" (low-rise, open-air parking) type of place seems to be a favorite.

Another popular area with the providers is near the Galleria mall. The mall itself is located at intersection of I-635 and the North Dallas Tollway.

Good luck.
Thank you regreq. That is very helpful advice.
I posted in infoshare asking the same thing, to go along with co-ed.
If anyone has specific hotel suggestions, feel free to PM those so that they are not listed out in the open.
I stay around the Galliera only .. seems to be a lots of hotels there ..
Are there two different areas for the galleria?
I keep finding galleria as Addison, which I've been told in PM and on here is not a good area. LOL.
Galleria or farmers branch...I use priceline and bid 3 or more stars

Have fun