SL Marco and the TS question

I am answering SL Marco's question once and for all.

So SL Marco has been recommending that I see a TS. For some reason SL has an obsession with TS's. I have never booked a session with one. I have nothing against TS's just not my thing. He keeps asking me to.

He did start the thread below. I'm presuming it contains links of TS's and with that he went through the trouble of researching each profile and selecting each profile. I haven't bothered to click on the profiles but I'm guessing that he took a lot of time and effort too to go through each and every profile to see which ones meet his standards to see if they would meet my standards.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1562285&highlight=

What else about SL Marco
So, SL Marco, to answer your question in front of everyone - I'm just more into women of different shapes and sizes. Tall and short. Spinner and yes even seen some BBW's. If they have tits a vagina and a nice personality I'm interested.

Now I have posted pics and links of different types of women on this site. Can you say that you ONLY posted pics and links of women ONLY here?

I understand why you want to take Whizpy's lead and spread misinformation about me. You just don't like that I have the facts to back everything up and you have to resort to name calling.

So, the question is, how many sessions have you had with the TS's? You have after all been searching the profiles and more.

Asked and answered.
I think everyone here knows that after 306 reviews, most of incredibly hot young ladies and not a single TS in the mix , that SL is as straight as a guy can be...... The tongue in cheek humor is lost on you though.

You've been on this horse for a year now right? and SL keeps doing his thing.....

On the other hand you embarrass yourself regularly as you display your lack of reading skills and comprehension.

Why staff has not seen the obvious obsession and stalker in your posts and post history I don't know. Your whole existence seems totally defined by SL and I. And you've had zero effect.

I believe the primary question Sl has been asking you for over a year had to do with why you dumped the Dante handle in favor of Mike Vronsky...... I'm sure he will take a break from his vacationing and clear that up.

I had a question..... Are you an Aggie?
A faggie
He's been asking over and over and over. He wanted an answer he got it.

And who is the one constantly searching TS's? It is not me. SL Marco is. The evidence is there. Just because he has reviews of ladies does NOT mean he is NOT seeing any TS's. Just decided not to write any reviews.

Both of you have solidified your reputation on the board and it is not positive. He has made women feel unsafe (which I have the links to prove). You berate women. Both of you guys like to bareback the people you see and try to make it out like everyone else is doing it.

You both spread misinformation and you both don't like that I provide the facts and let everyone know by providing links and snapshots here and it irks you both I don't let you get away with it. That is the problem and that is why you both don't like me.

And if a guy is not into TS's why is he checking out the TS's? I'm not. Do you?

I think everyone here knows that after 306 reviews, most of incredibly hot young ladies and not a single TS in the mix , that SL is as straight as a guy can be...... The tongue in cheek humor is lost on you though.

You've been on this horse for a year now right? and SL keeps doing his thing.....

On the other hand you embarrass yourself regularly as you display your lack of reading skills and comprehension.

Why staff has not seen the obvious obsession and stalker in your posts and post history I don't know. Your whole existence seems totally defined by SL and I. And you've had zero effect.

I believe the primary question Sl has been asking you for over a year had to do with why you dumped the Dante handle in favor of Mike Vronsky...... I'm sure he will take a break from his vacationing and clear that up.

I had a question..... Are you an Aggie? Originally Posted by Whispers
He's been asking over and over and over. He wanted an answer he got it.

And who is the one constantly searching TS's? It is not me. SL Marco is. The evidence is there. Just because he has reviews of ladies does NOT mean he is NOT seeing any TS's. Just decided not to write any reviews.

Both of you have solidified your reputation on the board and it is not positive. He has made women feel unsafe (which I have the links to prove). You berate women. Both of you guys like to bareback the people you see and try to make it out like everyone else is doing it.

You both spread misinformation and you both don't like that I provide the facts and let everyone know by providing links and snapshots here and it irks you both I don't let you get away with it. That is the problem and that is why you both don't like me.

And if a guy is not into TS's why is he checking out the TS's? I'm not. Do you? Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
The very first question that you refused to answer is:

1) Why did you change your name (handle) from Dante0322 to Mike Vronsucky but kept your reviews?

The second one has come up most recently with you NOT reviewing any longer and the fact that once Toyz wrote a review about TS SL and I decided to be a TS for a three day weekend to show the TS'S how to behave on the board instead of getting their panties in a bind... you have had a man crush stalker following of me as SL. It would make most anyone wonder. Not withstanding your participation in the yahoo bare back group. As if your posting style wasn't enough to bust you... using the large red font didn't help you. But what the hell...were not judging you.

Now answer question number 1 and I'll be more than happy to answer "any" hobby / board related question that doesn't break any rules or cause outing to myself or any other board member. Hell I'll even answer Observing / Cheese Dick's questions if he has any. And yes including the Nico Veneta / EJLA raw dog thread(s).

Or you can keep doing what you're doing. Use your large red font and follow me like a stray dog hoping to find a home. Most of the board members here have your number and know that you are misinformed or just stupid. It’s really hard to tell which it might be. That’s NOT name calling its factual.

Just one example of your crazy, addictive, compulsive, stalker type behavior.
On a different note I appreciate the fact you stopped chasing the girls I reviewed, meeting with the ones you passed screening only to try and get information about me. That was both "creepy" to me and made the providers very uncomfortable. Juliet refusing to seeing you again because of your "stinky" ass was a by product of that behavior. Did you really think these ladies wouldn't contact me to share about your bizarre behavior most in particularly asking if "we" had bare backed? At first I though you were trying to collect information to make me look bad on the board but now I realize it was to do some raw dogging of your own. I didn't put two and two together uptil your yahoo bare back group participation made it obvious and very clear.

So answer question #1 and I'll answer your questions and perhaps we can put this BS behind us. I know a TS joke but only if you want it to be LMFAO!

• Gamer
  • 12-15-2015, 11:03 AM
Your whole existence seems totally defined by SL and I. And you've had zero effect. Originally Posted by Whispers
You guys spend an awful lot of time entertaining someone who has "zero effect".

Didn't SL even have a couple posts that were "inspired" by Mike?
You guys spend an awful lot of time entertaining someone who has "zero effect".

Didn't SL even have a couple posts that were "inspired" by Mike? Originally Posted by Gamer
Crazy people always inspire me IJS
  • Toyz
  • 12-15-2015, 04:16 PM

The fact that once Toyz wrote a review about TS SL and I decided to be a TS for a three day weekend to show the TS'S how to behave on the board instead of getting their panties in a bind...
Originally Posted by Still Looking
The only reason I am responding in this thread is to say that yes...while younger...I did schedule a session with TS Still Looking. However, I want to emphasize that it was a NO review & that NO ACTIVITIES TOOK PLACE!!

You can read it for yourself...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1154860

On a separate note, does there seem to be a huge swelling of StoogeLove between the two on the board today? I wonder if it is to generate renewed interest in the Holiday Classic "The Stooges Sing Your Favorite Christmas Carols"?

Available in LP/CD & MP3 at your friendly TOYZINDUSTREEZ online store for a holidaze price of $37.50.

The only reason I am responding in this thread is to say that yes...while younger...I did schedule a session with TS Still Looking. However, I want to emphasize that it was a NO review & that NO ACTIVITIES TOOK PLACE!!

You can read it for yourself...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1154860

On a separate note, does there seem to be a huge swelling of StoogeLove between the two on the board today? I wonder if it is to generate renewed interest in the Holiday Classic "The Stooges Sing Your Favorite Christmas Carols"?

Available in LP/CD & MP3 at your friendly TOYZINDUSTREEZ online store for a holidaze price of $37.50.

Originally Posted by Toyz
It will be our little secret no worries!
More misinformation. If that was the case, I would be posting in every thread that you post and we know that is NOT the case.

you have had a man crush stalker following of me as SL. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thank you for your admission below. I've never been to Whizpy's or your bareback group. Have no idea where it is. However, your quote below is an admission that you visit it. It is common knowledge that you and Whizpy are always there and both you and he bareback. I can keep posting evidence of it all day long.

Not withstanding your participation in the yahoo bare back group. As if your posting style wasn't enough to bust you... using the large red font didn't help you. But what the hell...were not judging you.

Yeah, more misinformation. Obvious know nothing about Juliet. Guess your fortunate that its against the rules to post any communication because someone might be embarrassed. Speaking of which, did Whizpy ever forward you that PM. I never asked any information about you, your the last person I want to know anything about and if I was trying to get info on you as you are saying wouldn't I be seeing the people you have been reviewing? Looks like you proved me right again because you even admitted below that I haven't. Facts are funny aren't they.

Your so upset that I provide facts that you have to resort to misinformation and name calling. I have yet to see where you can just have a conversation or debate and keep it to that level. It's always bashing women and name calling everyone.

You want to come across as a great person but you have made women feel unsafe and that is a fact. There is a saying: "Show me your friends and I'll show you who you are". Everyone knows who your friends are here.

On a different note I appreciate the fact you stopped chasing the girls I reviewed, meeting with the ones you passed screening only to try and get information about me. That was both "creepy" to me and made the providers very uncomfortable. Juliet refusing to seeing you again because of your "stinky" ass was a by product of that behavior. Did you really think these ladies wouldn't contact me to share about your bizarre behavior most in particularly asking if "we" had bare backed? At first I though you were trying to collect information to make me look bad on the board but now I realize it was to do some raw dogging of your own. I didn't put two and two together uptil your yahoo bare back group participation made it obvious and very clear.

I am not talking about Toyz review at all. You have been searching the TS's and done a lot regarding the TS's. I have nothing against TS's. It's just not my thing. I don't spend my time searching their profiles like you do. To each their own. I don't play with people who play with both. Just my preference.

Anyway, the point of this thread was to answer your question and it is answered and it has even gone more in depth than you expected.
Dude would you do the world a favor and just kill yourself?
I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure others would agree, that I'm sick to death of your insane ranting.
You sound like the world's biggest argumentative nut job.
Please STOP?
I knew someone else would agree
Pass on this thread--this is getting old guys. Find some new topics or issues, not the same old TS-Marco, SL, Whispers, Dante, Mike V. crapola.

It's all getting so old. I know you all have better imaginations and hopefully a sense of humor.

So, entertain us or not, but please don't bore us any more...

Just saying and have a nice evening. Whoops, I forgot Toyz in the list above, and probably a few others who keep repeating the SOS (Same Old Stuff).
  • Toyz
  • 12-15-2015, 10:00 PM
Pass on this thread--this is getting old guys. Find some new topics or issues, not the same old TS-Marco, SL, Whispers, Dante, Mike V. crapola.

It's all getting so old. I know you all have better imaginations and hopefully a sense of humor.

So, entertain us or not, but please don't bore us any more...

Just saying and have a nice evening. Whoops, I forgot Toyz in the list above, and probably a few others who keep repeating the SOS (Same Old Stuff). Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BB I brought a little humor to the thread only because I was named in it.

Instead of trying to dictate content, maybe bring something entertaining yourself once in a while?

Love ya, but don't appreciate the call out for this one. Put me on ignore if you don't want to read what I post...not sure why you click on it if you don't want to read it? Its your call to click...no ones making you read anything my friend!