Private incall or hotel

Hey I’m thinking about getting an apartment for an incall. Do the men here have a preference?
I've visited both when meeting providers and prefer hotels.

I like hotels because I've always enjoyed the hotel atmosphere and also it's very easy. You just walk in, head to the elevator, go up to the right floor, and find the room. A hotel is very compact unlike an apartment complex so you don't have to walk around a lot in the sun trying to find the right building number. You also don't have to worry about gate codes when visiting a hotel like you would with a gated apartment complex. Furthermore, with apartment complexes, you have to be very careful where you park otherwise your car will be towed for not having the right resident sticker or even guest sticker. Hotels are much smaller and usually have a very clear designated guest parking area. Finally, hotel rooms tend to be much better furnished than the bedrooms of most providers' apartments though there are exceptions of course.

That being said, I know that apartments are more affordable long-term as compared to hotels. I also recognize that there are a good number of hobbyists who prefer apartments over hotels. In the end, Averie, do what's best for you. You're a very attractive woman and men will visit you wherever your incall is located.
If you are going high volume I would get an apartment. Less hallway surveillance and more privacy from lack of maids etc
Talk to Brooke Doll. She had on right iof the tollway and Frankford that was very easy and discrete and nice. Nice to have a kitchen and full bath
always preferred an apartment....over the hotel.
I always prefer private apartment over hotel.
I always stay in a hotel that is just like an apartment. I can’t stand a small room...draw too much attention..
I don't think I would ever see clients at my apartment but that's just me. Never shit where you sleep as they say.
I only see provider that have private incalls ( just me safer , overall for both sides )
Without question the most ideal incall is a private apartment. Most of the gentlemen here (especially the ones you want coming to see you) prefer an apartment over hotels. I've been in this hobby for close to 20 years so I speak from experience.

When selecting an apartment complex for your incall you want to look for these factors and try to check as many boxes as you can.
1. Select a property that does not have gated access
2. Select a larger property with at least 10-15 buildings. The more traffic going in and out the better and a larger property will provide better cover.
3. Select a property with plenty of parking and avoid properties that have limited parking causing them to require parking permits. These properties often contract with towing companies who remove un-permitted cars randomly throughout the day.
4. Select a property that has the building numbers clearly marked that can be seen by a person driving past.
5. Select a property that has internal breezeways with doors not visible from the parking lot or an adjacent building.
6. Select a property that has offset entry door placement so that the neighbor across the hall cannot see your front door through their peephole.
7. Select an apartment where the bedroom does not share a wall with an adjacent apartment. This will typically be an end unit at the corner of the building. (This is a more difficult find, but its great if you can find it)
8. While the property does not need to be super high end, keep in mind that your preferred clientele might be showing up in a higher profile or luxury vehicle. Ideally you want a property decent enough that vehicles like this don't stand out. A 100K+ car in a dump apartment complex attracts attention that you don't want.

In previous posts of this nature, ladies have given the following advice:
1. Screen, Screen and ALWAYS Screen you clients
2. Don't see back to back clients, allow an hour or two between clients to limit visible foot traffic to and from your apartment.
3. A properly screened client can be trusted to quietly walk in rather than knock. Knocking draws attention. When the client has been given the apartment number and is on his way up, unlock the door and instruct him to quietly walk in and not knock on the door.
4. When you are walking to and from your apartment, keep a low profile and dress as basic and casual as possible. Never be seen walking to and from the apartment wearing sexy outfits that you would wear for your clients.

**Some of the best apartment incalls I have visited are the type that have attached garages. This allows you to park in the garage where your vehicle cannot be seen. It also allows you to go to and from the apartment unseen by neighbors. In many cases the entry door to the apartment opens immediately to a set of stairs where you travel up to the second floor and the apartment is on top of the garage. The benefit here is that you don't have neighbors below you making noise complaints. Properties with this format most often do not have front doors facing each other and are more often distanced apart. Additionally, people who live in apartments with attached garages enter and exit via the garage better than 90% of the time which means they pay significantly less attention to the front door area. In this format, neighbors tend to have significantly less interaction with other neighbors aiding in you keeping a low profile.

The reason that most of the gentlemen prefer Apartments over Hotels is level of comfort. Nervousness and stress can have a negative impact on the enjoyment of the visit. Pre-stress is much higher when going to a hotel. Arriving in the parking lot and having to wait any extended period of time in a running car draws attention. Walking past the front desk looking for the elevators adds a level of stress. Feeling like everyone who sees you at a hotel with no suit case knows what you are there for adds a level of stress. Knocking on the door and waiting (for what seems like an eternity) and the risk of people seeing you adds a level of stress. This pre-stress is a mood killer for what otherwise would be something to really look forward to and ultimately take a negative toll on the overall enjoyment of the experience.
All this without mention of the fact that when visiting a hotel, you are on camera the second you pull into the parking lot, walk through the lobby, camera in the elevator, cameras in the hallways leading to your room. In a hotel, the only place you are not on camera is inside the room itself.

Some gents have the ability to "not care" and just walk in and out of hotels without a care in the world. I envy these gents and wish I had that ability, however you will find that these gents are in the minority. A quality apartment incall as outlined above makes you compatible with nearly all gentlemen who seek your services.

Location is an important factor but I will defer to the ladies who can provide better guidance in this regard. Obviously us gents would all prefer that you be located in an area convenient to us specifically but for the masses I think that input should come from other ladies with experience on the matter.

I wish you all the luck and be safe!!
Ive done a variety of things in the hobby. Here is my pro/con list.

Apartments.
No matter where you pick, you could get a nosey neighbor, someone always outside smoking, thin walls. Huge down side if there is a creep/stalker client, he now knows where you are. Plus side you can decorate however youd like and not move your stuff alot.

Hotels are also a hit or miss. If you pick high end then hopefully you have the volume to have that. If its a mid range/low budget then that will have its own issues. Then you face the dreaded timing issue of check out at 11 and check in at 3, not ideal.

No matter what you pock there will be good and bad. There are going to be guys that love it and those who dont like it. Cannot please everyone in everywhere.
I3ig I3ear EXCELLENT info that every lady here should read.
I prefer Apartment over Hotel. But the latter has become more and more common now of days compare to when I started in the hobby.

My favorite provider had a apartment and a roommate don’t think she was in the hobby and not intrusive. I only knew of her because the provider told me when she went to get me a bottle water and mentioned how her roommate liked the smell of my cologne (Versace Eros). She had her one balcony and bathroom connected to her room very clean place.

As for thin walls hotels can have those too 😂 as well as nosy front desk people. I saw a provider recently and she was telling me how the front desk person was nosy and trying to figure out info about her when at check in showed her ID (or theory when we were chatting was they saw Dallas and wonder why someone in the same city would need a room).
I3ig I3ear EXCELLENT info that every lady here should read. Originally Posted by alaine
Thank you Alaine, just trying to help out.

One other thing I forgot to mention.

With an apartment, the property staff and / or an outside contractor cannot enter your unit without first providing you with a 48 hour notice of entry. This is stated in your TAA lease. The only exception to this is in the event of an emergency. Its important that you pay attention to anything left at the front door as it could be a notice of entry and something you will want to be prepared for / schedule your business activities around.

Transversely, if you submit a work order for any issue, you have given them permission to enter your unit at any time during normal business hours for the next 3 business days in order to satisfy the work order.

I mention this because years ago I was mid session with a provider and pest control had entered the apartment. She had no idea they would be coming in and got upset. As I was leaving I noticed a stack of restaurant menus and flyers at the front door and there on top was a notice of entry for pest control with that days date clearly noted.
Averie - I'll go anywhere that has you waiting inside, ijs (Shameless suck up that I am)

Personally I think apartments are more fun, being equipped not only with appliances to prepare a little post-coital snack, but lots more flat surfaces that can be turned easily into playgrounds...
Now I’ve done BOTH!!!!!!

I have some real life intel! Apartments are NOT safer! You have too many people who actually live there who are Fucking nosey!!!!! I was gonna comment on this two days ago and talk up apartments. I don’t know what stopped me, but I guess everything happens for a reason. My apartment complex came banging on my door talking about “traffic” and gave me an amount of money to give them so they won’t put my apartment on my credit and I will need to get out. Hmmmmmm..:.. too many nosey people!
Back to my normal little extended stay hotels where everyone loves me where there is zero issues.

Btw... my apartment was nice, upscale, and not anything ratchet.