Who takes CC

Providers who take cc?
There are only about 100 reasons why you wouldn’t want to do that even if you could.
That’s inviting disaster, unless you don’t care about your credit rating.
Pay pal has been good for me
cash app works for me
Paypal! Lol
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2019, 05:25 PM
Remane this the free head and pussy thread, after the chargebacks kick in......
I use CashApp for deposits, but I do find it a bit odd when a client wants to pay in full with CC due to the risk of chargeback
I totally understand where a person would swipe for a mag stripe. How would a chip reader work?
I dont wade into coed, but good frickin god man, use your big head. This is a cash frickin system. 6 words and a "&":

plausible deniablity & no frickin paper trail....

Gotta be frickin kidding me.
Most of the providers who take credit card surcharge to cover their merchant account processing fees. So, if the provider charges 3% extra, and your reward points on the card are only 2%, then why would you want to use it? There is a well known Latin provider in south FL that takes CC, I won't mention her name though. They are around, you just have to look for them. I saw a provider in another country who not only took CC, but she would provide a business invoice if you requested one, and even paid her taxes... I chose cash for her, even though I lost money converting US dollars to the foreign currency.
If she wants you to send more than $40, forget it. Deposits and all that are fine but if she expects you to send the whole amount then it's probably a scam. Well not probably, it is.
PayPal is fine. If you're worried, send it as "goods and services" so you're covered by PayPal Protection. CashApp is also cool cause it doesn't show any personal info. I would suggest making a "hobby" email for PayPal and using your hobby number for verification otherwise it'll show your first and last name.
Cash is king. Too many fuckwaffles dispute electronic transactions ... meaning they STOLE from the lady.