How safe is a covered service?

Just wondering your thoughts on how much protection a condom provides if used for every act? I normally fill the cover with water after to assure it wasn’t compromised. What are you thoughts?
lol you're to silly..fill with water. If you're turning paranoid try sticking your dice in a bottle of rubbing alcohol, if it burns yhen you are fucked.
The first time you take a used cover and ask them for some water and you fill it up in front of them, it will probably be the last time. I’m sure there are many other ways you can freak a provider out.

But seriously the cdc and the good ole webernet has charts that show the risks. After session that’s covered, piss, use listerine, shower. If bb, good luck
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

No need for water on a used condom. Simply put it on your mouth pointing the tip of the condom up towards the ceiling and blow it up like a ballon!! That's the way to do it!!

Ignorant...just fucking ignorant!
Jeez..... the paranoia these days is amazing. Wear a rubber and you will be just fine. I have probably banged 50 girls in the past year. All covered, no breaks or slippage, no daty..... I have literally had 4 HIV tests in the past 6 months and I am clean. Play safe and you will stay safe.
Wow
Take a bath in bleach. It also prevents COVID
I’ve had a provider put a small towel over my junk with a hole cut into it . I’m guessing for the skin to skin contact . This was in Germany or Austria, anyway it was all good lol
We're guys. We will tolerate a lot that a woman wouldn't when the outcome is "hot chick does a thing to my thing".