Why are the younger providers.

As str80 said providers over 35 have less drama and know how to handle a man and make him feel like a king.

Why are the younger providers just a good visit to look at?
I'm not sure I agree with that last assumption. There are many younger providers that bring more than good looks.
I'm not sure I agree with that last assumption. There are many younger providers that bring more than good looks. Originally Posted by lda523287
Absolutely. Maybe you haven't found her yet, Bossy.
I'm not sure I agree with that last assumption. There are many younger providers that bring more than good looks. Originally Posted by lda523287
Agreed
I gotta disagree with the OP. I like the younger ladies and there are many who know how to please a man.
By percentage as a whole, you are on to something. But I have always tended to search out younger women to see, and have found some wonderful ones.

And the biggest drama I have ever seen on eccie, that keeps rearing its ugly head and never seems to learn, is not one of the younger ladies.
Find the gem, fuck her repeatedly. It will change your outlook.
Absolutely. The OP needs to keep researching. Plenty of young ones are just awsome and make us feel like kings, and no drama at all.
Here's few suggestions:

Claire Knight -
independent, mid-20's, 5' 7", HOTT, intelligent girl. Believe she's outcall only for the time being. Loves sports (hockey) and motorcycles.

Pistol Marks -
Petite, flexible blonde, early 20's. VERY energetic, awesome RGC. Five minutes with her will tell you she has her shit together.

Isabella Preslie -
Early to mid 20's. Will treat you like a king; a courtesan experience. Absolutely knows what she is doing BCD and has a life plan.

These girls will carry an intelligent conversation and make you feel special.
And fuck your brains out. But it's up to YOU.
I've seen 'em 18 to 60 and I can say that age does not always correlate with service.
Here's few suggestions:

Claire Knight -
independent, mid-20's, 5' 7", HOTT, intelligent girl. Believe she's outcall only for the time being. Loves sports (hockey) and motorcycles.

Pistol Marks -
Petite, flexible blonde, early 20's. VERY energetic, awesome RGC. Five minutes with her will tell you she has her shit together.

Isabella Preslie -
Early to mid 20's. Will treat you like a king; a courtesan experience. Absolutely knows what she is doing BCD and has a life plan.

These girls will carry an intelligent conversation and make you feel special.
And fuck your brains out. But it's up to YOU. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Just when you think you flip to the last page you realize your only a 1/4 into the book. . I thought I was doing good with my list then you just throw me three more.. Damn it Prolongus!!! (: Gracias With the sounds of the stats you listed I might have to bench a few on my list and move these up to starting positions.
I def don't agree with the OP.. Being one of the younger ladies, I can definitely speak for myself when I say I put my all into a session, and always try my very best to please my guy. I'm SO much more than just a pretty face and an awesome BJ

The OP hasn't been looking in the right places I guess......

Good luck to you in your search but don't always class all of us providers together! We're each different in our own way.. Not every young girl is stupid, uneducated, pimped, living out of a hotel, etc etc. There ARE gems on here (like myself I should add)

Just my .02
You must not have read my reviews :wink:
Due Diligence is the key.
The mature provider tend to be more comfortable in their skin. Plus, they know what they like and do not hesitate to communicate it.