Reasonable computer services

I've posted this in the past and have gotten a decent response, I also posted this on the main forum under business services. Ladies, if any of you are having a problem with your computer, network, tech gear of any kind, shoot me a pm. I am an IT professional with over 5 years of break/fix experience and very proficient with both PCs and Mac. I do not barter with services and am very mindful of your privacy. I do travel for work and am not the most available person in the world, but I will still do my best to help out. Please also note that advice is free and I've heard it all before so never be afraid to ask.
You might post in the services for providers forum
I've posted this in the past and have gotten a decent response, I also posted this on the main forum under business services. Ladies, if any of you are having a problem with your computer, network, tech gear of any kind, shoot me a pm. I am an IT professional with over 5 years of break/fix experience and very proficient with both PCs and Mac. I do not barter with services and am very mindful of your privacy. I do travel for work and am not the most available person in the world, but I will still do my best to help out. Please also note that advice is free and I've heard it all before so never be afraid to ask. Originally Posted by hobbygiik
Hobbygiik helped fix my laptop recently and got it back up and running like new. I definitely recommend him if you have any pc problems!

Thanks again, hun!
Not a problem Savannah, glad I could help. And I posted there as well, but don't know how many look through that forum, so I figured what's the harm.