What is this "OPEC" I keep hearing about. Fill me up. I mean in. :p

So I've been seeing the word OPEC floating around here and I may jut be interested....if i knew what on earth it was lol. so help me out. and ill play a game of battleship with you AND ill even let you win! hehehee thank you much amorcitos aka loves, lovebugs, lovers. just love. Anyway, please inform this confused chick on what is an OPEC. So what is it and where can I acquire one.
  • InU
  • 02-17-2015, 08:02 AM

Rosalia,

Your so fine and your so hot,
but OPEC friendly, you are not.

(missed it by about a Grant)
OPEC is about providers that provide exceptional service consistently at a rate 260 hr or less.
I guess it's something you could aspire to?
Your track record so far seems in opposition.
  • Toyz
  • 02-17-2015, 09:36 AM
To quickly tag in to RR's post above. OPEC is a group of Austin hobbyists who inky visit providers deemed to be am exceptional experience coupled with a reasonable (in our view),rate.

We don't state that any girl has to lower her rates we just state that we won't see them.

There are roughly 200 members. Girls who have been "badged" have reported increased earnings and full schedules.

Several of the most popular Hoogar on Austin eccie are.proud recipients of OPEC Club Membership.

If interested PM on of the members.
I lowered my rates to 250/hr a few months ago and have yet to receive this special badge.
I lowered my rates to 250/hr a few months ago and have yet to receive this special badge. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

It's more than just pricing.... Members are looking for exceptional experiences with hot chicks.....

Keep lowering your price...... You'll find the sweet spot and the right clientele where you will know what you are worth.....

• Toyz
  • 02-17-2015, 10:48 AM
I lowered my rates to 250/hr a few months ago and have yet to receive this special badge. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

It's kind of like the baseball hall of fame...Pete Rose has the stats...but...

Don't shoot the messenger in this case but you can petition the committee for future review of your case.

Or maybe ask to be considered for Ms OPEC congeniality award?
Or maybe ask to be considered for Ms OPEC congeniality award? Originally Posted by Toyz
all this time I thought OPEC was a race comment. as in ladies that did not want to see Mideastern guys, now im confused lol
  • Toyz
  • 02-17-2015, 12:56 PM
all this time I thought OPEC was a race comment. as in ladies that did not want to see Mideastern guys, now im confused lol Originally Posted by dirkd6969

You mean like guys from Indiana?
It's kind of like the baseball hall of fame...Pete Rose has the stats...but...

Don't shoot the messenger in this case but you can petition the committee for future review of your case.

Or maybe ask to be considered for Ms OPEC congeniality award? Originally Posted by Toyz
Oh good grief, there's a committee now?!
So I've been seeing the word OPEC floating around here and I may jut be interested....if i knew what on earth it was lol. so help me out. and ill play a game of battleship with you AND ill even let you win! hehehee thank you much amorcitos aka loves, lovebugs, lovers. just love. Anyway, please inform this confused chick on what is an OPEC. So what is it and where can I acquire one. Originally Posted by Rosallia
This should help
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1218751&highlight=

Both sides seem to want something the other side has however, we "consumer" usually do not want or need exactly the same thing on the "hobbyist side".

So,

We keep it simple on Service, Price and Attitude.

If you were to ask guys in the middle (not high rollers, not the occasional birthday gift to self) the budgeted guys who spend close to 50k a month , 600k+ a year - to rank the 3 areas, majority of regular hobbyist's (who do this thing year over year) would say

1. Attitude
2. Service
3. then Price. (the problem with price is that if it's too high, you won't get us to even knock on the door to find out the other two).

As unpopular as this term has become on one side, it has been beneficial for both sides when it works. Doesn't work in every and all cases.

Again, depends on what exactly both sides want from the other. Many want nothing to do with it at all - both sides.

and now.. a shameless plug for Kitty Girl who rocked my socks last week. OPEC sponsored girl.

• Toyz
  • 02-17-2015, 04:53 PM
This should help
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1218751&highlight=

Both sides seem to want something the other side has however, we "consumer" usually do not want or need exactly the same thing on the "hobbyist side".

So,

We keep it simple on Service, Price and Attitude.

If you were to ask guys in the middle (not high rollers, not the occasional birthday gift to self) the budgeted guys who spend close to 50k a month , 600k+ a year - to rank the 3 areas, majority of regular hobbyist's (who do this thing year over year) would say

1. Attitude
2. Service
3. then Price. (the problem with price is that if it's too high, you won't get us to even knock on the door to find out the other two).

As unpopular as this term has become on one side, it has been beneficial for both sides when it works. Doesn't work in every and all cases.

Again, depends on what exactly both sides want from the other. Many want nothing to do with it at all - both sides.

and now.. a shameless plug for Kitty Girl who rocked my socks last week. OPEC sponsored girl.

Originally Posted by rock1man1
Another shameless plug for KG, Mimi & Charilee all OPEC badged...and a nod to a former welcome wagon girl as well...but you have to have premium access to see them.

• Toyz
  • 02-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Oh good grief, there's a committee now?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
OK...

Listen...I am breaking double secret OPEC rules by doing this but I wanted you to see what was what.

YES there is a committee made up of a cross section of members. It represents all types of Mongers...short ones, skinny ones, ones that climb on rocks, fat ones, sissy ones...even one who has some sickening pock marks on his face.

Here was the total scoring...you almost got a 10 on BBBJ but the East German judge (nutty Bavarian that he is) gave you a 5.0.

However, in looking through your file I noticed that we had an "incomplete" on the Hoggar math question? Did you fail to answer it on the questionnaire?

I'll see if I can submit your answer if you want to answer it now...here goes.

"One Hoogar has a single visitor in a day for $300...the second Hoogar has 4 visitors at $250....who makes more money"?

Take all the time you need...Many fail this question because they rush to an answer and don't take the full time allotted. And remember, you can always phone a friend...
  • ztonk
  • 02-17-2015, 05:58 PM
Oh good grief, there's a committee now?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yeah, think of it as the guys' version of Hooker Church.

z