Advice for a first timer

Hey guys and gals,

So I am trying book an appointment for this weekend but feel like I already messed up. I was using a texting app to conceal my real number apps texted provider. She responded back until I started texting a out booking rooms andstuff. She went silent, I am thinking I broke some etiquette law.

My problem is that I am too paraniod to use my real number otherwise I have no trouble calling them. How do you guys call the providers? Any tips are appreciated along with appreciated other advice for appreciated newbie.
Breath. Use Google voice. Read around the boards for awhile.

And if someone stops texting you, it's because we get TIRED of texting guys for a long period of time. Most men are time wasters. We're not at a job, bored, wanting to sext.

Get a fake e-mail address. For someone like myself, I need to screen you.

If you start asking me a bunch of personal stuff, like activities that I'll do, or where exactly I'm located ... and you haven't even given me a first name ... chances are great that I'll just ignore you. Or I'll tell you that we're not a good match.

Everyone has their own way of doing things. And being nervous is normal. If you're TOO nervous, then don't see anyone.

There is always a bit of a chance when visiting a lady. That works both ways.

Good luck. There are plenty of "primers" out there for learning this world. You've certainly come to the right place. Now ... just get those toes *cough* wet!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Elizabeth politely answered your que. And with some appropriate recomendations.

I'll be more blunt.
Yes, you broke a couple etiquette rules.
Thus, yes, the gal cut you off.
1. As EW mentions, get Google Voice and an email. I'll add get a burner phone as well.
2. Discussion items that could conceivably be incriminating are a breach of etiquette.
3. Yes do research on this board, look in the threads that have "stickys" related to new hobbyists.
4. Consider approaching a well reviewed gal that adverts newbie friendly and tell her you're a newbie up front.
Take a read through this thread, its one of my favorites for guys getting going here.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982
OK guys I'm new to eccie and iI just need plain simple instructions on adding attachments to my profile. Its saying Ihave know aattachments but it doesn't have a link to download attachments
unique,
Contact one of the Oklahoma moderators (listed top of the OK pages) and do what's needed to become a verified provider.
Btw, love your board name.
OK guys I'm new to eccie and iI just need plain simple instructions on adding attachments to my profile. Its saying Ihave know aattachments but it doesn't have a link to download attachments Originally Posted by unique141
Welcome to Eccie! You have added the only pic that you can to your profile at this point, your avatar.
Read this thread...then follow the instructions within. Once you get verified Provider status, most of your questions will be answered.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1037677

Welcome, sweetie. All of the advice above is quite valid, but, you may also add photos to your posts, two ways.

If you are advertising on, say, Back Page (not a great idea, but folks do that), you can easily copy and paste a photo from there into a post here. Or input a link from the photo(s) there into a post here.

Much better results, of course, if you get VP status and thus have a showcase here.

Best of luck!
I am well is new to eccie not backpage or Tulsa but would like to no how to set up and verify who I am what do the gentlemen like to see or no that I could add as complementary?
I'm like to meet and date a person who is new to this hobby. New new and fresh :-)
Newbie here but found the post by EW and UC to be helpful. i'll continue to roam the forums and learn as much as can before i take that first dip