So..

If I do a review special..
Give the client 24 hours to do the review.
He still doesn't do it after multiple reminders and a whole 24 hours.
Where do I post him as a ROB?
In the Co-Ed forums in the state that the appointment took place. Sometimes it takes us guys a few days to find the time to write a review. Good luck, dj&
hi

hopefully you are sure he was a happy man when he left...
some of us may not choose to post a non-positive review...

just my 2c

sj
hi

hopefully you are sure he was a happy man when he left...
some of us may not choose to post a non-positive review...

just my 2c

sj
Yes he was. It just took him a second.
I just tell people during the session they've got 24 hours from the time they come over.
Hmm, wonder how that is gonna work if the client doesn't meet the 24 hr "deadline"? Most ladies that I would deal with will not have deadlines that I am required to meet. However, they would use good business judgement and offer the discount on a subsequent visit if the promised review was written. JMHO. dj8
If I do a review special..
Give the client 24 hours to do the review.
He still doesn't do it after multiple reminders and a whole 24 hours.
Where do I post him as a ROB? Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber
Keep in mind that even if the review is written in 24 hrs, it may take more than that to appear, especially in oThER places.
You offer the review discount on the 2nd appt, after the first review is written.
Or sometime just walk away and forget it!
My assumption is that your client was vouched by several established providers.

Perhaps one of the question you might ask those vouching is: do they feel the client getting the review discount would indeed honor the 24 hour time frame?

And, after the session, if he does not, I suggest letting his vouchers know that.

You cannot hold the vouchers responsible, of course. But they deserve the feedback, imo.