Hair Length and Color: Black mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small
5 2
Nice smile
A/b cup
Recommendation: Yes
Their MO of late seems to be - negotiate + tip in hand before proceeding.

Definite mood breaker.

When I first started going to DT (not very long ago), there was hardly ever any mention of tip before/during session; at least that was my experience. When asked, they would usually say "whatever you want honey". And the few times I went, they didn't even count the tip while I was there.

Seems like after the big turn-over a couple of months ago, things changed. Service is still comparable, but negotiation is part of the process now.

But, what do I know?

Thanks for the short but informative review BTW.
Their MO of late seems to be - negotiate + tip in hand before proceeding.

Definite mood breaker. Originally Posted by Kimchi
An even bigger mood breaker would be if the police got an anonymous tip that the gals were quoting prices for different sexual options, making the trick pay upfront, LE did a sting, and someone got caught with their pants down.
Once you become a regular you get to play at their utr location and introduced to some some young hot traveling girls.
Once you become a regular you get to play at their utr location and introduced to some some young hot traveling girls. Originally Posted by flanker6
I suspect many dudes are going to be mad and very butt hurt by your comment.
Regulars know what I am talking about
Yeah they do. You're so full of shit you smell. Talk about a load of crap.
Had an unpleasant experience there this week.

Didn’t get the girl I wanted/requested. They convinced me to try the new person. That was fine, but lots of “direction” needed any time you break in a new girl regarding likes and dislikes. Three interruptions when customers walked in, which for an old fart like me, takes a bit more effort to stop/start. Massage was good, no complaints. She did get naked, as requested, but said I could “look but not touch” below the waist. Obviously, no FIV or DATY on the menu. Overall, Good experience, not great and below average for D&T.

I usually tip $80, but decided to tip $60 this time for the water, and she was NOT happy. Said “I got naked, $80 minimum”. I didn’t like the attitude so I just said No. She probably called me a cheap F in Chinese and I left. Don’t know whether to feel bad for not giving her what she expected, or feel good for standing my ground. In Dallas, $140 total gets you a lot more than “look but don’t touch”, ... so I hear
I had the exact same experience as HeavyKevy above about two days ago (6/26/2019)... it was my first time there at DT, and was hoping to see some sort of youngness there ... maybe a shorty with DD MMs - but, nope. I got a new lady named Wendy. She spoke English ok, but not much to look at. She gave me a decent massage (used her knees a lot). However, I was not turned on at all by her. I gave her the $60, and $20 tip for my small (not cold) little water. Does anyone know of any place where the girls are like under 35 and don't look busted in the face? I've been paying some big dollars for some super hot independants, but was hoping to find something new (and cheaper).
Same girl. Wasn’t sure whether it was Wendy or Candy.