Encounter: Apple at Luxury Spa

Date: 1-25
Name: Apple
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: lfk, dfk, tuma, bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: tiny cute girl with awesome tits and a perky ass
Recommendation: Yes
I think I saw her. Small pretty face
I think I saw her. Small pretty face Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
that is Apple to the core (sorry)!

small, cute face, cute little nose, and exciting.. that move on the bed is the same she did with me, nobody else has done that (Crazy Star did something similar, but on the floor).

Apple has a lot in common physically, with Foxy.. 2 little sexy cuties!
Apple is a small girl, she is very appealing. And so cute! I seen her Saturday, she wore out Purlie!
Apple and Star would be a Dream Doubles.. if you could get them at the same Spa.
Is Apple still at Luxury?
yes, Apple is still at Luxury.. dynamic and cute little sexy!

her name is not mentioned much, here, I suspect it's because she is Protestant in a land dominated by Catholics. but you won't find a hotter and sexier Protestant... Apple is so cute!
Saw her over the weekend. She offered me catholic service for $100 upcharge
Saw her over the weekend. She offered me catholic service for $100 upcharge Originally Posted by Doug4343
Ha!

I guess some girls understand that some guys put a premium on Catholic.. that Chick who was at Blue briefly, last Summer (quickly moved to Good Times), was an up-charger until she apparently decided to scuttle that position, based on later reviews I saw. I don't play the upcharge game, no need to.. Catholicism is at record levels right now.

how did your discussion go? did Apple come right out with it? did you inquire?

obviously you passed. ladies need to decide what religion they want to follow, and leave surcharges out of it. upcharges never succeed, and they don't reflect well on a Provider.

that said, Apple is one of two great Protestants (Emily at Top Star being the other) in AMPville right now.
Man, I done Protestant faith with Apple, she so cute!

Somebody say Apple maybe best Protestant in D Town, I won't argue with any Man saying that!
Apple and Emily are my go-to Protestants.. it takes exceptional looks and skill for any Protestant to make my "list", which is a hearty recommendation for them!

Apple has that little cutie build, like Foxy.
Thanks, I wasn’t, sure if Apple was still there, the way girls come and go now. I hope she stays a long time, Apple is very cute like everyone says
Apple is at Luxury, she's just not getting as much attention.. having Liah as a Spa Mate can do that. Liah is beautiful, Apple is cute.. very cute.