City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: fbsm+
Hair Length and Color: longer and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Decent height and body. Typical sub-amp older chinese chick.
Recommendation: Yes
I wonder what happened to Pam and Jenny?
The Tooth Infection Is Like I'm On My Period.......You Want L3......They On Period....You Want L2.....They Have Tooth Infection......You Want L1....Boss Don't Let.......Hhahhahhahah
Want CIM? "I have a semen allergy"

I shit you not.
I wonder what happened to Pam and Jenny? Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Describe them for me.
I don't believe she had a tooth infection...lol.
Describe them for me. Originally Posted by doink902000
Both are 50ish, Pam is a slender A/B cup, brunette hair below the ears, looked good for her age with makeup, without makeup looked a little rough.

Jenny/Janey about the same age, B/small C, hair about the same a little more curly, a little more weight but not fat. Looked okay with makeup.
I don't believe she had a tooth infection...lol. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I didn’t either, just more bs lol
Both are 50ish, Pam is a slender A/B cup, brunette hair below the ears, looked good for her age with makeup, without makeup looked a little rough.

Jenny/Janey about the same age, B/small C, hair about the same a little more curly, a little more weight but not fat. Looked okay with makeup. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
I’m thinking it was Jenny who I saw.
I’m thinking it was Jenny who I saw. Originally Posted by doink902000
Could be.

Pam & Jenny, sold out.

But Jenny is still around sometimes.

You probably saw, Cammie....guess what? She didn't have no tooth infection.

In my world, if the panties dont come down, then I never leave more than $40. Jenny would always get at least $100 because she did what she knew what I liked.... and it involved her getting but ass naked and slamming that p---y onto my d--k. If that didn't happen, then my donation was significantly reduced.
Pam & Jenny, sold out.

But Jenny is still around sometimes.

You probably saw, Cammie....guess what? She didn't have no tooth infection.

In my world, if the panties dont come down, then I never leave more than $40. Jenny would always get at least $100 because she did what she knew what I liked.... and it involved her getting but ass naked and slamming that p---y onto my d--k. If that didn't happen, then my donation was significantly reduced. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie