Favorite Bars/Restaurants/Lounges/Nightlife in Mid-Cities?

Hello All! Where are your favorite places to go in Mid-Cities? I'm tired of going to the same places or having to drive to Dallas for some fun!

I'll start...

Bluefish (Las Colinas)
Cool River (Las Colinas)
Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles (Southlake)
Champps (Las Colinas)
Love me Cool River and Lo-Lo's! List is off to a great start!
I'm a sucker for Pappadeaux. Especially the Oak Lawn location.

Food always good.
Drinks always cold.
Service always good.

Perhaps...???
Taverna Rossa in Southlake is one of my new favorite places. As far as nightlife is concerned, most of my nights out in the midcities are at cigar lounges so I am not of much help there!
For a nice place to have a smoke and a nice drink....Taboo cigar Bar and Lounge North Richland Hills
I pass by there all the time and have wanted to check it out, I will definitely stop in
Outstanding selection of liquor. Very nice membership lounge, but the regular lounge is nice too.
Sierra you are one beautiful lady!! Just saying! Wow...
Sierra you are one beautiful lady!! Just saying! Wow... Originally Posted by Brandee69
She really is! Stunning photos!!
She really is! Stunning photos!! Originally Posted by corona
I agree!
Thanks for the recommendations everyone! Keep em coming

Thanks Brandee and Corona!
  • grean
  • 02-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Hey beautiful!

If it's still there, try Toadies Bar off of 183@central drive. Im not quite sure if it's your style, but you might give it a shot.
My favorite dive bars in the Mid-cities

1). Euless Yacht Club
2). The Den
3). Marinas
I like the Ranch in Las colinas. Arlington Highlands right up there too. Now that's from a guy's point of view.
Hello All! Where are your favorite places to go in Mid-Cities? I'm tired of going to the same places or having to drive to Dallas for some fun!

I'll start...

Bluefish (Las Colinas)
Cool River (Las Colinas)
Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles (Southlake)
Champps (Las Colinas) Originally Posted by Sierra Sinclair
Bluefish & coolriver excellent choices. If you feel like heading north meet me at whiskey cake off tollway. If you get bored I will just take you home