Spinner Definition

For those that are confused,
A sexually active female whom is so petite that her male partner would be able to lift and spin her around his dick while she was riding him. The girl is usually 18-25 years old but also may apply to MILFS if they meet the size requirements. The average spinners height is under 5'2 and weight is less then 120 lbs.
Yeah we get the definition but have you ever spun her around while she was riding you?
I've spun around a penis or two I'm over 25 tho
is it like spinning top around ,is she going fast ?
is it like spinning top around ,is she going fast ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Depends on how strong the ceiling fan is
To me it’s just a short petite girl who can, while on top with a dick in her, spin around 360 degrees without the dick coming out of her. I suppose depends on the size of the dick too. Maybe for some any woman could do this. I don’t fall into that category haha! So for me usually a girl around 5’ 5” or less and around 120 pounds or less.
low -med of fast speed lol

Depends on how strong the ceiling fan is Originally Posted by Mythos
Whenever I become mod(which shall be soon) I'm going to foooking issue points for boring, regurgitated threads. Toodlez....
Are you paying in shine?
There's actually guys on this site that are spinner aficionados. I don't know where there's any official definition on the size of the woman. I agree with the spinning on a guys dick description.

From my experience and understanding, 5'2" and 120 lbs is about the very largest to be maybe considered a spinner. I think it's more reasonable to meet the spinner definition if the girl's size is about 5'1" and 110 lbs. I think the sweet spot is around 5'0" and 100 lbs. Of course, smaller sizes are spinners too.

I've seen a girl who is like 5'7" and weighs like 120 lbs call themselves a spinner. To me, that's just a tall skinny chick. Too tall to be a true spinner.

A'Man
Depends on how strong the ceiling fan is Originally Posted by Mythos
Oh ive been spun lol......
Oh ive been spun lol...... Originally Posted by Kammye
I'm sure you have. LOL. There is a little pic of you in your leopard and pink outfit next to Spinner in the dictionary.
I'm sure you have. LOL. There is a little pic of you in your leopard and pink outfit next to Spinner in the dictionary. Originally Posted by B Three
It better be.
Some out there just needed a reminder of the definition. If you are 5'8" and weigh 200lbs you are not a spinner, nor are you petite.