Come on guys!

Come on! I’m typing as this happens, smh!!! If you have to use the facilities, especially # 2, please, cut the water on! Sink or shower! Nobody wants to hear that shit! Literally!
*throws up in mouth*
really?

Don't shit at the incall is the answer.
Y’all! Dude said he was going to shower, no problem!!! He was cuttin’ Up!!! WTF??? DONT SHIT AT THE INCALL! I never shit @ an outcall! Only pee! Lol!!!
*throws up in mouth* Originally Posted by Kammye
I was grossed out girl! Fr!
I actually don't mind it's part of nature, and it happens..

As long as they shower afterwards that's all I care about.

Maybe his stomach turned before arriving, and didn't want to cancel, and leave a bad taste in your mouth. You know sometimes girls get mad at last min cancellations..

If that was the case, he put a bad taste in your mouth either way.. (he couldn't win for lose)

I can count on one hand where gents did number 2.. Its rare, and I'm sure he was uncomfortable doing it, but Mother Nature called.

My 2cents
Ok, look, I personally have never taken a shite on a romantic excursion with a provider. I go as far as to deny myself food so my foooking bowels won't happen to move on the date.( Normally I don't eat at least four or more hours before). Having said that this whole don't shit at incall thing at some point becomes nothing but from a providers perspective and a bunch of kiss ass white knights. Like literally sometimes I've had to go in a foooking convenience store and I'm a freak for clean bathrooms, so you know how desperate the situation must have got. Again I have never done it or hopefully ever will have to, but at the end of the day ladies we, the customers, are buying a very expensive service. I hope you have never had to shit anywhere else besides your house to make this statement or change your bloody pad anywhere else besides your house. We are humans and our bodies are what they are. Nothing is perfect. Plus you'll are making great money. Spray some foooking air freshener or light an incense, make sure he washes his ass well, collect your money and foooking move on. Just my take. Like what's a mofo supposed to do on an overnighter. Plug his ass up. Like cmon... Just my honest opinion and foooking no trolls I have never shit at a chicks incall but if I ever have to I'm going to straight up let her know hey this is an emergency and if she ain't down, foook it I'm out. I ain't shitting in myself. Tooodlez....
Champo bruno, you just gave me a foooking raging erection with that common sense answer. Big ups to you Mami. Tooodlez...
All I’m saying, is dude could’ve @ least been courteous & cut the water on. Lol.. Even after I cut my tv up, I could still hear him...
I was grossed out girl! Fr! Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Ewl i bet. And yes it natural to poop but damn....lol
Champo bruno, you just gave me a foooking raging erection with that common sense answer. Big ups to you Mami. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Then take ur ass to see her & blow her shit up! You seem to be getting mad over a semi funny post... Don’t have a shitty attitude & come for me! And, yes, he showered after he shit! Nobody said I was going to make him mess himself ! Lol. I, personally don’t #2 @ outcalls. Not, even when someone comes to my place, do I... My s/o even cuts the water on when he deuces @ hm. It’s just a manners thing.. Clearly, some ppl lack a bit of manners...
I guess I didn't know, it was a proper etiquette to take a s*** at somebody's house..

Im sure we all been taught don't take a s***, at someone's house, at least in my household.

Maybe he was being courteous, not to run your water bill up, and not to cancel..

Im sure you would've been mad, if he cancelled due to he needed to shaat.. No im not being being mean, just thinking logically.
Then take ur ass to see her & blow her shit up! Y’all seem to be getting mad over a semi funny post... Don’t have a shitty attitude & come for me! And, yes, he showered after he shit! Nobody said I was going to make him mess himself ! Lol. I, personally don’t #2 @ outcalls. Not, even when someone comes to my place, do I... My s/o even cuts the water on when he deuces @ hm. It’s just a manners thing.. Clearly, some ppl lack a bit of manners... Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Who's mad?

I stopped at mad, and didn't read the rest..

If anything its you, because my views are not aligning with yours.

Miss me with that..
I guess I didn't know, it was a proper etiquette to take a s*** at somebody's house..

Im sure we all been taught don't take a s***, at someone's house, at least in my household.

Maybe he was being courteous, not to run your water bill up, and not to cancel..

Im sure you would've been mad, if he cancelled due to he needed to shaat.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
If I can pay $1500 for rent, I’m sure I can pay for the water to run an extra couple of minutes... It’s nothing. Like I said: It’s a manners thing. Do u shit at an outcall? Take a breather.. This post is NOT that serious, boo.
Who's mad?

I stopped at mad, and didn't read the rest..

If anything its you, because my views are not aligning with yours. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Clearly, that was a reply to him.. not u.. I edited the voice text mistake, so u wouldn’t be in your feelings. Feel better ? carry on...