I just want to thank the providers and foooking thank the mods and admins/owners!

For the most part dis shit has been a hell of a journey. Like literally. Our providers are gold to Shine and from da bottom of my foooking heart thank you. I'm a cuddly teddy bear in sessions and I've had days where I've had to fight to make a good living, then lay in your arms and the shit makes sense. Like really, a tender kiss, a stroke on my forehead, a soft word and I'm ready to attack this beast of a world again. My posts are only meant for a laugh or a pause. Simple, no harm at all. And honestly most women I've seen has been because of their answer to a post. Oh, hey, let me check out her showcase. Simple. I have a good life. I have great friends and I enjoy life, I want to keep on taking you'll on my journey because my shit is quite extraordinary. So I'll dip in and share once my foooking lawyer tells me it doesn't go against a rule(joking). In da mean time I'm loving being alive and foooking and talking to some incredible people. I love you'll. We family. Toodsss.....
ijs
Attached Images File Type: png 05D8D881-C4F2-4534-B899-E1EE93DFDEEE.png (104.2 KB, 136 views)
Is it 5:54 or 6:54 ? T.I.A.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2018, 05:50 AM
cool post shine.
Stay true shine. Hater will ways hate
Which foooking club where u at last night
This is gold.