WHERE IS GOOD PLACE TO STAY

Hello everyone,my name is Liz and I am planning a trip your way this month and was curious of safe areas to stay, areas to stay away from, and good places to eat while I am there!!! Thanks in advance!!! Look forward to visiting Houston!!!!
The vicinity around the Galleria is a preferred area for traveling ladies, somewhere with free & easily accessible parking is best. Avoid east of Downtown & try to stay within the Sam Houston Tollway. There are a few threads floating around addressing this.
I stay in the Galleria area. not at the Galleria tho
I here @ The Galleria traffic is bad around there

Med Center or Woodlands area is nice
  • RoxyG
  • 11-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Sugarland, Energy Corridor or around NRG
I would try to aim, where majority of the gentlmen want you.. Start from there,dear.(that's what I do when I travel)

One area might be good for one provider, but might not be the same for you.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and welcome to our city..
That's why I'm hoping some gents chime in but also like the ladies input, thanks!!
Galleria area is pretty fly, except for traffic. Westchase is good!
Galleria to MidTown
If you stay a few days, and as already mentioned, the Galleria would be your premium location with most clients being within arms reach. However, has a better business opportunity while in Houston, staying at a couple different other locations would also benefit you greatly as these are all safe (Sugarland, Clear Lake and I-10 Katy). When your mentioning Houston as eateries, we are the Capital of fine dining, casual dining and just hanging out when it comes to food, restaurant and drink. Enjoy your time in town!!
With all the "human trafficking" training at hotels these days. Especially in the areas that ppl have recommended. I think air bnb near galleria, midtown area is good. Some ladies on here share a location, you may consider a different "meeting spot" from where your actually staying. Have a great trip !!
^Providers are still using AirBnB these days ?
Smile...you're on Candid Camera!
Staying at an AirBNB while "working" is asking for trouble.

Smile...you're on Candid Camera! Originally Posted by B Three
Staying at an AirBNB while "working" is asking for trouble.

Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Exactly! That was my point.
Staying at any local hotel in the galleria or near by "while working" is asking for trouble these days. It's all over the news lol. I have used air bnb w places I have stayed before when I travel. But hey to each their own.