Question about houston housing market --

Why is Houston housing market so cheap compared to Dallas..

What makes Dallas so great --

Please chime in!!
Jobs are plentiful now. Houston is expanding and is a little more blue collar than Dallas.
Houston is better, but we let people think Dallas is to keep the annoying people away.

Houston is bigger. There is more money (new and old) here. People aren't as pretentious. Cost of Living better overall. Closer to the border, cheaper labor = cheaper to build new residences.

The only good thing Dallas has instead of Houston is an NHL Team.
Why is Houston housing market so cheap compared to Dallas..

What makes Dallas so great --

Please chime in!! Originally Posted by SweetBreanna
Nothing makes Dallas great.
Damn OP!
You would make Houston better!
less humidity?
Pretty shitty threAD.
Pretty shitty threADD. Originally Posted by Mythos

Just a quick suggestion. If you're going to be patronizing, at least get it right.

It's a threAD.
Just a quick suggestion. If you're going to be patronizing, at least get it right.

It's a threAD. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hardly patronizing, wrong term.... but a spelling fail to be sure.

FIFY
Houston is better, but we let people think Dallas is to keep the annoying people away.

Houston is bigger. There is more money (new and old) here. People aren't as pretentious. Cost of Living better overall. Closer to the border, cheaper labor = cheaper to build new residences.

The only good thing Dallas has instead of Houston is an NHL Team. Originally Posted by B Three
And after last night, Houston definitely has a better pro football team. Texans kicking Ass, Dallas sucking Ass!
God Damn Now
I like both city's lots of men to go around (o)(o)
Everything is better to Shine in Dtown. Foooking way better strip clubs, great amps's and some of the best providers money can buy. Dtown has Houston beat by yards imho. Tooodlez....
Screwston, Texas
The Land of the TRILL. The City of Purple
I’m a screw head till I die.
  • BLM69
  • 11-06-2018, 06:10 PM
If it's cheap, it's usually a bad area. What's your definition of cheap btw? 100sf or 1000sf?