So Long, Farewell, and Thank You Houston

Well guys, it looks like that time has finally come.

Time for me to yet again hang up my table and oil. Will I ever be back? Who knows? I can't tell the future. What I can tell you is that I have no plans whatsoever to ever return to the hobby, as things stand now.

Firstly, I want to say thank you to everyone in Houston that I have met and gotten to spend time with. I am extremely grateful for all of the connections I have made throughout the years. I have had a lot of fun and wild experiences. Definitely enough to fill up that book, if I ever do decide to write it.

My account here will still be around for the time being, but after Friday I will be turning off all PMs and will not be responding to posts, etc. I will also not be responding to emails. I will also disable my personal site and P411.

My phone will also be turned off as of Monday next week. That means, if you have my number saved, do not text it! Lols, or else you might get someone you weren't expecting.

I am happy to still receive and respond to messages util that time.

Take care everyone. I wish you all luck in the new year and hope you all have a lovely holiday season.
I wish you all the best in your upcoming chapters! Sometimes this "job" and our "real" lives just don't mesh and something has to give.

I'm sure you'll excel in anything you do.

Love you!
I wish you all the best in your upcoming chapters! Sometimes this "job" and our "real" lives just don't mesh and something has to give.

I'm sure you'll excel in anything you do.

Love you! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Daaaw, that's so sweet hun! Thank you. It's been a pleasure conversing with you over the years as well, and I have always valued your insights and posts!

Take care of yourself as well!!!!
Hey sweet lady wish you the best
Thanks you for all the reference's checks
Hey sweet lady wish you the best
Thanks you for all the reference's checks Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thank you and any time. I will miss contributing to the community!
So sad to see you go. Always enjoyed reading your posts.

I would suggest you check in every so often, just to keep your account active. You never know, you may want to return some day.
So sad to see you go. Always enjoyed reading your posts.

I would suggest you check in every so often, just to keep your account active. You never know, you may want to return some day. Originally Posted by Fizley
Thank you.

It's literally been 10 years. Time to move on, time for the next chapter. (Also, just some info. Even if you have your account disabled or guested, it can always be ressurected. They never delete it completely. I learned that when I moved back from the UK and found that they easily reinstated my account which I thought was gone for good.)
I wish you the best on your new adventure!
I never honestly understood how you made it at your price point just doing massages and whatever, but no sex. But I respect you so much because you pulled it off. Like you did that. The only foooking thing is don't do a farewell speech. Just burn off and come back at your leisure. Just me. You make me want a pussy in all honesty. A pussy has got to be the foooking genie of all time. Give me a pussy for a year as long as I get the switch back dick option. You should have left so long ago. The fact that you did you for all these years without selling pussy at your price point is foooking beyond genius. You could sell snow cones to alaskians. Some chicks selling pussy out of every hole they got and if they could they would create a fourth hole to win. But you. Shine bows...we'll keep the lights on. This money is hard to ignore for long. Tooodlez...
Did you not say something similar like 6 weeks ago

Business must be slow
You were always so sweet about giving accurate references. There was no bias in your references. I love how you cared about our interests.. always. You were a great provider and you will be missed. I wish you the best girl!
Did you not say something similar like 6 weeks ago

Business must be slow
..... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Did you wipe your ass a week ago as well? Just wondering because you're so worried about everyone else but yourself.

Don't even think about coming for me. You will lose.
For the record, she warned people she'd be leaving earlier. Which is courteous to do when you've been around and contributing as long as Victoria has. When people just disappear, we worry that something bad happened.

Farewell, VOH!
Did you wipe your ass a week ago as well? Just wondering because you're so worried about everyone else but yourself.

Don't even think about coming for me. You will lose. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Hey, look at his subtitle, I don't think he's coming for anyone soon!
^ Yes ma'am. There's always someone trying to sway the convo for their own ulterior motives. VOH I hope you have the best Thanksgiving ever! You deserve it