Keep ya foooking pimp game strong!

Look, Shine ain't got no problems with managers, some of my associates are on that game, but I would like to add from a client's perspective what we like. When I set up a rendezvous, all I'm concerned about is a nice romantic encounter with lots of kissing and pretty toes. Lots of cats are toe freaks so keep ya gal toes on lock. Even if your bread ain't necessarily on lock, go by a beauty school and you can usually get her done for a reasonable price. Toes, hands on deck, Everytime. I don't want to smell any smoke in the incall, make your money maker smoke outside then bath thouroughly before our rendevous. I don't want to see any size twelve Jay's in the incall. Remove all signs of your presence before encounters.I don't want to see you any where around the incall. I'm there straight for that pus, tunnel vision. I want my full time. I want the activities I expected. I want some mouthwash in the incall. I want her to have condoms, for me extra large so Shines Mandingo isn't strangled. I would like a shot if Yak once I get there and once I leave. I would bring my bottle but I look like an alky packing around a bottle of Hennessy. So forth, so foooking on. Do dat and I'm more than cool with the pimpin....What say you eccos/eccas! Tooodlez....
Look, Shine ain't got no problems with managers, some of my associates are on that game, but I would like to add from a client's perspective what we like. When I set up a rendezvous, all I'm concerned about is a nice romantic encounter with lots of kissing and pretty toes. Lots of cats are toe freaks so keep ya gal toes on lock. Even if your bread ain't necessarily on lock, go by a beauty school and you can usually get her done for a reasonable price. Toes, hands on deck, Everytime. I don't want to smell any smoke in the incall, make your money maker smoke outside then bath thouroughly before our rendevous. I don't want to see any size twelve Jay's in the incall. Remove all signs of your presence before encounters.I don't want to see you any where around the incall. I'm there straight for that pus, tunnel vision. I want my full time. I want the activities I expected. I want some mouthwash in the incall. I want her to have condoms, for me extra large so Shines Mandingo isn't strangled. I would like a shot if Yak once I get there and once I leave. I would bring my bottle but I look like an alky packing around a bottle of Hennessy. So forth, so foooking on. Do dat and I'm more than cool with the pimpin....What say you eccos/eccas! Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

Could you please re-post that in English or Human so others can decipher?
It's decipherly clear.

sp,
Sorry to hear about your less than expectations date.
It's decipherly clear. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Some would beg to differ.....
I entered it in Google translate for our Spanish speakers:
It says -

Soy un pedejo.
awwwww
I entered it in Google translate for our Spanish speakers:
It says -

Soy un pedejo. Originally Posted by Slitlikr

^^^^ That’s some funny shit....there’s one translation down....
I really don't foooking get you guys, like I really don't. The post was easy to understand, like simple. I use all my brain cells being proper in order to make money. I'm not trying to impress anyone here. Like if you cats ever had the privilege if hanging with me we go out and have a ton of fun drinking and foooking with chicks. I really don't hobby that much anymore. Like in all honesty I'm so cool I'm like really trying to get free pussy now(well not free because we going to eat). I just put shit out there from experiences I've had over the years. I've bought pussy for over 25 years. Shit bound to happen. Russ, you good in my book, I'm just curious as to why you never have anything positive to say my way or is that just your board persona...Tooodlez...
OK. You can certainly get all that with a girl that has her own incall and knows how to run shit. Of course you don't want to pay for premium because you can't afford premium. I'm not knocking you, but stop trying to act like you're better than hobbyists on here and there won't be a problem. Carlisle is 300 an hour. She's fucking bangin. Pay the price or get the fuck out.

Toodlez** LMAO
  • pxmcc
  • 11-08-2018, 03:21 AM
^^+1 Alyssa as to Carlisle. i concur..

so shine i take it you don't want him barging in early on your session, huh..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1171058
Alyssa you are s chick I would foook with, but I'm not paying for it. This week me next week yours etc. Like I'm not better than anyone I just have enough nuts to know my worth. You are a great, beautiful chick to know, hang with and hey let's hook up and have fun. But I don't pay for you. Like no, I pay for shit out of desperation or something I couldn't reasonably get. Thank God I've gotten more confident. Me you, hey what's up let's eat yada yada yada, pay! Bwahaha, you need to have a foooking job and we just hook up. You're, Alyssa ok to beyond average, just I don't pay for that anymore. Love you though..
Having said that like you seem so intriguing, like I almost hit you up I just don't pay for average with an attitude. But hey I have a meal,yak with your name on it,hit me up...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-08-2018, 02:46 PM
OK. You can certainly get all that with a girl that has her own incall and knows how to run shit. Of course you don't want to pay for premium because you can't afford premium. I'm not knocking you, but stop trying to act like you're better than hobbyists on here and there won't be a problem. Carlisle is 300 an hour. She's fucking bangin. Pay the price or get the fuck out.

Toodlez** LMAO Originally Posted by Alyssa71
you should take him up on it. you can see if he's white, 6'0, with long curly hair halfway down his back, or...not so much.