Lil Kim on "vacation"

PSA: Kim is on a months-long vacation from Shadyside. That is all.
Damn, I was just about to head there tonight. Is someone covering or is it closed
Someone was covering but I didn't stay or ask her name.
Anyone visit to see who is subbing?
Anyone visit to see who is subbing? Originally Posted by Teddicker
Stopped by today about noon. Door was locked. No one answered when I knocked. Maybe out of business?
Stopped by today about noon. Door was locked. No one answered when I knocked. Maybe out of business? Originally Posted by LittleOldGuy
From the Pitts PG 12/27:

"Allegheny County police have largely stopped arresting prostitutes, while Pittsburgh’s bureau intends to beef up its vice effort starting next month."
From the Pitts PG 12/27:

"Allegheny County police have largely stopped arresting prostitutes, while Pittsburgh’s bureau intends to beef up its vice effort starting next month." Originally Posted by Déjà vu
That was my first though when I read this, she wouldn't have been a hard target as many times, and as detailed as her reviews were on here.
But then again perhaps she just went home for Chinese New Year!
Drove past tonight, lights were on along with the massage signs.
Couldn't stop in though too busy.
So either she's back or a replacement has been found.
I'd be real careful going there... what if they plant a Chinese 5-0 in there for a reverse sting? you ask for ? and then busted for solicitation! i would wait till she comes back if she comes back..or if someone is brave enough to go in and report back. just my 2 cents
The owner has a few stores in the area, I have a few friends that work in those stores. If some thing like that was going on I would most likely be told quick!
It's not!
I was given the LD on who took Kim's place by my friends I know the silly bitch and you all gonna have to try her.
I have now interest whatsoever!

Chinese 5 0 is that a thing in Pgh, this isn't NY or Frisco.
Way over thinking this.
I was given the LD on who took Kim's place by my friends I know the silly bitch and you all gonna have to try her.
I have now interest whatsoever Originally Posted by Dogface78
If you have no interest, why should we all try her???
I was not implying that you should, my point was not to expect a review from me on her.
I have no intrest.
But I can assure you that she is not 5 0.
She will probably HJ you but I would not expect petri pussy Kim's level of service.