BB in studios

Did I miss something? Was always a flat fee
I’m shocked, shocked I tell you…!
Did I miss something? Was always a flat fee Originally Posted by Jon Targaryen
Yes you did ! It’s an extra 100 roses now !
Well things changed, in particular from that insidious antifreedom Texas law back in September among other things. BBFS is now a luxury item that you pay with money and that still does not guarantee CIP. I don't see it going back to the old days anytime soon.
Still does not guarantee CIP.????

WTF are things coming too?
Still does not guarantee CIP.????

WTF are things coming too? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I know right? For instance Virgin offers catholic service for an extra fee but doesn't allow payload delivery. Such a sad state of affairs we're in.
I know right? For instance Virgin offers catholic service for an extra fee but doesn't allow payload delivery. Such a sad state of affairs we're in. Originally Posted by Boy Scout
220 for the hour , another 100 for the BB and then another 200 for CIP so now do the math . POW ! Right on my kisser !
  • Linc6
  • 12-20-2021, 10:58 PM
220 for the hour , another 100 for the BB and then another 200 for CIP so now do the math . POW ! Right on my kisser ! Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Where is it at that’s only 220 for the hour? I thought it’s at least 260+ across the board, no?
Where is it at that’s only 220 for the hour? I thought it’s at least 260+ across the board, no? Originally Posted by Linc6
I think that's right. I don't see any studio girls less than 260 anymore.
I visited a provider last Friday, no extra fee for bbfs and cip, just the standard rate..
I visited a provider last Friday, no extra fee for bbfs and cip, just the standard rate.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Mr. Braggadocios strikes again!!!
Originally Posted by Drkviper85
I understand there is inflationary pressure right now on the dollar beyond the norm and interest rates are likely going up next year to help ease that. But inflation is not at a level greater than 6% right now on average. Gasoline inflation rose to above 40% at one point. Asian studio pussy not far behind. Which one is a necessity?
Gasoline inflation rose to above 40% at one point. Asian studio pussy not far behind. Which one is a necessity? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Well, I have never walked anywhere to get laid, unless I count the streets in a few Mexican Zonas Rosas. Those footloose and fancy free days are over for me, so I guess I’m screwed. It’s enough to drive a man to Listcrawler.