sport bondage sheets??????

http://sportsheets.com/sportsheet-bo...-sheet-set.php

I want to purchase a set of sex sport bondage sheets//anyone have any experiences with them???

Thanks!!
I've always thought that in theory, they're great. But with all of the squirming and wiggling about that goes along with bondage, wouldn't a man be able to just pull those sheets off the bed?

Or woman?

That was what I've always considered when thinking about purchasing some sheets like that.

Elisabeth
I found some for 100 bucks...so i thought i might try them out..i will report on them when i do
From what I can tell, they are just meant for light bondage. Like those lovers kits you find for sale in Spencer Gifts.

If you really want to get bondage on-the-go, you are better off getting an under-the-mattress restraint system with nylon or leather straps. You can select what kind of cuffs you want to use with it. They work pretty well.
thanks...I want to be able to take this type of things with me when I tour....I am into light sensual & playful bondage play
I've always thought that in theory, they're great. But with all of the squirming and wiggling about that goes along with bondage, wouldn't a man be able to just pull those sheets off the bed?

Or woman?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
These were featured on one of G4's adult convention recap. Sasha Grey was able to pull the restraints off the bed a few times before they really got her strapped in. So yes, it seems for light bondage fun.
If you really want to get bondage on-the-go, you are better off getting an under-the-mattress restraint system with nylon or leather straps. You can select what kind of cuffs you want to use with it. They work pretty well. Originally Posted by Krunkman
What a timely thread. Is the sportsheets restraint system a good set, or are there other brands to consider? I don't need portability. I found the restraint system on Amazon, but are there other good sites I should consider buying from? The selection locally is not good.
Attached Images File Type: jpg utb.jpg (17.2 KB, 275 views)
What a timely thread. Is the sportsheets restraint system a good set, or are there other brands to consider? I don't need portability. I found the restraint system on Amazon, but are there other good sites I should consider buying from? The selection locally is not good. Originally Posted by itsjustme54
Sportsheets are going to be adequate for light "lovers" play. It really depends on what you are trying to do, and what you have to work with. If you have a 2 or 4 poster bed, there are some fur-lined velcro cuffs you can get that have about 4 foot leads on them. Adequate for some light bondage. If you want something that's a bit more strong, then either cut some rope, or find some leather or fabric straps that fit the bed you want to play with. Regular cotton clothesline is sufficient a lot of the time for under the mattress bondage.

If you are travelling, think about getting some leather straps or belts. You may need to look around a little, but there are some vendors that make leather belts that are designed to be fitted with one another, so you can lengthen them. There are also vendors that make these over-the-door style restraints so you can keep your subs arms elevated and make use of their front or back sides. And they are quite portable too.

As far as bondage sites, check out The Stockroom. They have all kinds of toys, and a few for the casual player. But if you want to stick with the casual play, then Adam & Eve or some other adult toy store would be sufficient.
Thanks..I am checking my options
Your local tack or hardware store can have some amazing tools/toys if you have a creative imagination.
That looks so cool I wanna try Naughty Naughty...
Dallas, when r u coming to SA?
Your local tack or hardware store can have some amazing tools/toys if you have a creative imagination. Originally Posted by averageTxJoe
Yep. Here's a do-it-yourself Loopy Johnny: http://wilswife.blogspot.com/2010/02...p-by-step.html
Definately just for light Still kinda fun though