headed that way early...to brave the cold...so ??

Issues at home & with Louisana trip forced me to change schedule...ughhhh so goes life lol!!

So question....any good coffee bars to enjoy some good ol gourmet hot chocolate at in the area??

thanks!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_5106.jpeg (66.0 KB, 372 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_5104.jpeg (77.7 KB, 373 views)
Lookin good Dee, but you better put on some clothes to keep warm or those boobies will freeze. lol. Be careful driving. Not sure about the hot chocolate ..I like the Big Biscuit...
lol thanks hon
i luv big biscuit yummmmm
Lookin good Dee, but you better put on some clothes to keep warm or those boobies will freeze. lol. Be careful driving. Not sure about the hot chocolate ..I like the Big Biscuit... Originally Posted by Whizman
Just reopening the one in Independence and Blue Springs, so more BIG Biscuit for everyone...
Hi Dee
Be safe on your trip!
thanks!!!!

see yall very soon!

Go chiefs!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_5020.jpeg (58.4 KB, 243 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_4577.jpeg (195.0 KB, 244 views)
lol thanks hon
i luv big biscuit yummmmm Originally Posted by DallasRain
you're welcome...Hope to see you this trip..
woohoo See ya tomorrow, cant wait. I just stumbled on a cool little coffee shop not too far from my house, pretty good coffee too
yeahhh miss desire happy birthday!!!

congrats Chiefs !!
I miss yall!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_4799.jpeg (97.6 KB, 75 views)