Activities: convo
Hair Length and Color: Dark black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Big tits, tight body
Recommendation: No
  • HH95
  • 01-23-2024, 10:01 PM
There are enough bad reviews floating around out there you’d think by now that people would just kind of skip over her and to keep on looking.
Just to add some clarity your title is referencing two different providers, The girl in the STG link is Eva 69 on tryst, while your title also references Charlie Bang who also just had a subpar review. These are NOT the same two providers.
That link and number arent for charli. Like said above you have two ladies mixed up.
Not an encounter moved to Coed
Well, there is an obvious connection between the two. Recently, both of their ads have essentially the same structure and syntax right down to the same misspellings. If I were to guess, I would say that Team Eva is posting the ads as they follow the same pattern as what she has always posted.
Well, there is an obvious connection between the two. Recently, both of their ads have essentially the same structure and syntax right down to the same misspellings. If I were to guess, I would say that Team Eva is posting the ads as they follow the same pattern as what she has always posted. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Noticed that as well, BUT they still aren't the same gal. Both are on Tryst with numerous pics. Charlie Bang has been on and off here for years.....
  • jan-w
  • 01-25-2024, 02:13 PM
Kind of a mystery as OP has not come back to clarify exactly who he's talking about

Damn, was considering Eva. Would like to hear more about her if anyone has seen her.
Didn't Eva/Man Eater go by Green Eyed Goddess or was that totally some other provider?
Nope. Eva was a stripper at some point, I think at Topeka Sports Cabaret. She's been in the hobby a while, but I've never seen a review of her. Charlie Bangs has also been around for a while, with mixed reviews.
Green Eyed Goddess is a totally different gal, was active years ago, then off, then came back for a while, but likely out of the biz now.
Thanks golard. I wasn't sure but for some reason Eva made me think of her.
Wish GDower would reply and let us know more info and why linking the two together.
I was also wondering if he reported her ad to STG.
Well, there is an obvious connection between the two. Recently, both of their ads have essentially the same structure and syntax right down to the same misspellings. If I were to guess, I would say that Team Eva is posting the ads as they follow the same pattern as what she has always posted. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
exactly
Ive seen eva, long time ago.
she was awful
no dice
she is a skip
charli YES