Huge Natural Boobs - But not BBW

I have lived in Houston all my life and am relatively new to the hobby - but now I can't stop!

I have am looking for huge natural boobs preferably on a nonbbw. Can anyone make some recommendations?
I'm sure plenty will chime in but until then there is a search feature that allows you to pick cup size & body type.
I have lived in Houston all my life and am relatively new to the hobby - but now I can't stop!

I have am looking for huge natural boobs preferably on a nonbbw. Can anyone make some recommendations? Originally Posted by harehare109
I'm sure plenty will chime in but until then there is a search feature that allows you to pick cup size & body type. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yep, search is your friend! The SEARCH PROVIDERS tab is above to the left, under the ECCIE masthead. You can also use keywords under the SEARCH THIS FORUM feature to peruse the provider ad areas.

We have a convenient Requests and In Search Of section, too. (Coed seems to be getting a lot of misdirected queries lately.) It's here: https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=794

I was in the process of saving the OP some time and effort and making him a lovely list with Showcase links to chestlicious natural beauties (DDD+) of ALL body types, local and touring, but then he went back and edited his post to exclude BBWs, so never mind. I don't want to get into what constitutes BBW over "voluptuous" or "curvy," and large lusty busty ladies need boob worship, too. Pout. (Why yes, I guess I am in a testy mood now, so grrrrr!)
Thanks guys! I've used the search feature - and have messaged a couple. Hopefully - will hear back soon.

I am really interested in bustylea but dont know of she is returning to Houston anytime soon.

Any other recommendations?
Gentos and ladas, foooking search can be daunting fo a new lad. I will personally say innocene desires is not bbw and has some beautiful, large naturalo breastasis. So does Renee Rouge. Ya welcome. Toodles....
Shinnepro!!! Thanks so much! Ill check them out
CaseyKK
  • bbkid
  • 03-09-2018, 01:53 PM
My utr. (and no, don't ask)
^^ So why comment?
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=398083

This young lady has beautiful natural tits and they are spectacular up close.
^^ So why comment? Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Agreed, why comment if your not willing to reveal her handle.

BY choosing to be UTR a provider is concentrating on her existing clients, is not looking for new clients, except in the case of a valued hobbiest referal.

How would your UTR provider feel knowing your you have made a post with her in mind. I'm sure you will receive a few PM and maybe you will reveal your UTR provider handle.

In the future please, pretty please, post information of value.
^^ Thank you. It's absurd. It's like he wants hobbyists to ask. Would you tell someone that you knew a secret and then eventually say, " oh well I can't tell you because it's a secret." Well if it's a secret, don't mention it and simple people won't ask.
Why would the UTR care if he didn't give out the info?
Why give out the info to begin with? It serves no purpose. OP is asking for suggestions.
Why would the UTR care if he didn't give out the info? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Let me educat you tbono. That was a striit wrong move on bbo pard, it happens a lot here in ecville. Basically dudes talk about their utr like they da cool pussy buyers. She your utr and about 50 uda dudes. Lol....