URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Springs Rd @ HuntersChase
Activities: Massage, Daty, BBBJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: long and dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty face, long, beautiful hairs, very full lips, clean shaved, very tiny nipples on average size B's. Nice body, tattoo on her belly.
Recommendation: No
I guess these girls don't know about this review site or if they do they just don't care. I can't imagine reviews like mine or yours help their business. I've read some good reviews about Eva but never had the desire to want to see her. I'm tempted to go back and schedule with Eva, go through the session and not leave her a tip.

Okay I'll say it again, why doesn't an Austin spa owner open up a classy place with the interior like Spearmint, hire 4 or 5 providers with the talent and looks of Mandy, Tina, Luna, Iko, etc. with full or near full menu options? In my limited experience, it doesn't seem that hard to accomplish. About 95% of the girls I saw at D&T were young and pretty. The place always seemed to have full stable. A couple of times when I didn't like who came to the door, I would ask who else is available and I'd pick the 2nd or 3rd option presented. So, the talent is out there. Just need to round them up into an inviting, safe environment.
[PRIVATE]
About 95% of the girls I saw at D&T were young and pretty. The place always seemed to have full stable. Originally Posted by RadioHam
haven't quite seen a review for d&t recently, would you consider d&t being one of the best in town?
haven't quite seen a review for d&t recently, would you consider d&t being one of the best in town? Originally Posted by hopeert
D&T has been closed for quite a few months now. Your last review probably identified one of the best non FS AMP's and one of the best AMP girls around right now. There are a few; you just have to read reviews and do your research. They're out there.

Okay I'll say it again, why doesn't an Austin spa owner open up a classy place with the interior like Spearmint, hire 4 or 5 providers with the talent and looks of Mandy, Tina, Luna, Iko, etc. with full or near full menu options? In my limited experience, it doesn't seem that hard to accomplish. About 95% of the girls I saw at D&T were young and pretty. The place always seemed to have full stable. A couple of times when I didn't like who came to the door, I would ask who else is available and I'd pick the 2nd or 3rd option presented. So, the talent is out there. Just need to round them up into an inviting, safe environment. Originally Posted by RadioHam
I'm available to help you conduct job interviews!
Honestly from what I've gathered it's a lot harder to get girls here. It's also harder to leave the country. If China's bubble finally fully pops maybe we'll get lucky. Currently we have mostly men from China crossing our southern border to get in. The one child policy wrecked havoc with the gender distribution. I miss the pre covid days.