The History Channel's Hit Series 'The Bible' Is President Barack Obama Playing 'Satan'?

I think they have it backwards; the devil is playing Obama and Obama is playing the democrats.
Should make you wet your panties barleybutt.
creepy
looks like a Star Wars character to me.
is anyone watching that series?
I am watching with great enjoyment. Sunday night is my big night of TV entertainment; Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, The Vikings, and The Bible. The rest of the week is a wasteland of diving, dancing, singing, and probably farting celebrities.
I am watching with great enjoyment. Sunday night is my big night of TV entertainment; Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, The Vikings, and The Bible. The rest of the week is a wasteland of diving, dancing, singing, and probably farting celebrities. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Vikings is a good show, and it is purportedly based on the Icelandic Sagas. An important thing to remember is that Ragnar was a Danish Norseman, according to most sources. Also of note, the show is filmed in Ireland; not Denmark or Norway. Travis Fimmel, who plays Ragnar, starred opposite Patrick Swazye in the short-lived A&E drama The Beast.

BTW, The Amazing Race series producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, blogged his apology:.

“There is no one we value and appreciate more than our servicemen and women, past and present, and their families. We deeply apologize for any offense given in the episode of “The Amazing Race” which aired on Sunday, March 17th.”

http://blog.jbfilms.com/
It does seem like an aged enhanced version of our beloved President, though likely unintentional.