PREGNANT FOR WHOM

I was wondering since over the last couple of years I have seen ads here and other places for pregnant providers. In fact, there has been talk by both pregnant providers and hobbyist of enjoying lobbying with pregnant providers (for the various reasons - high sex drive, sensitivity, milk, etc.).

What I really wonder is:

1. How many providers have gotten pregnant from a hobbyist?
2. What, when, how do you go about letting him know that he has a child on the way?
3. How has that turned out?
4. What is the expectation from the father?
  • A1.
  • 10-29-2018, 05:23 PM
Excellent question but someone will
(possibly) complain about a harmless curiosity ...
Most providers have a relationship outside the hobby and want a life/children/ & significant other in the same way as the hobbyist that are married with a family.
I think it's a beautiful thing for a provider to bring into this world a bundle of joy regardless of the sperm donor.
Curious though on the actual confessions coming from the sperm donor.
Will the real slim shady please stand up
I wondered the same, but the hobbyist would more than likely never know unless it was a complete "accident" and she's sure who that "accident" happened with or she was very selective with whom she disregarded hats with, narrowing down the options. Other than that, you'd have to DNA test (way more invasive than the average provider screening process) a bunch of random guys who value their discretion/safety more than anything... Darn near impossible. Most of them will deactivate their accounts and move states before they allow the thought of co-parenting with someone they barely know. The wife wouldn't be too happy about that either.

Which leads to either two routes for our lovely preggo lady:

A) Hunt him down through hell or high water and get absolutely nothing.

Or B) Don't mention anything. Fix your crown and move on.

I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant (havent fully announced it yet) by a great, old friend of mine. I told him over dinner at this really nice country steakhouse. Of course, like most men, he saw his life flash before his eyes... but after 2 shots of tequila and a deep heart-to-heart moment, he could finally Express his excitement behind the initial shock. He figured he'd never get the chance to have kids and I was never able to carry any... so this is an unexpected miracle that we're making the best of. I expect the same of him that he does of me, be the best parent that you could possibly be and you are NEVER alone. If you need help, I'm here. If you're up at 3am and exhaustion sets in, I'll be right there ready to take over for you. If you're overwhelmed and confused, I will support you. This is a team effort whether we're together intimately or not. He hasn't missed one doctor's appointment and comes by every other day (as work permits) to deliver great prenatal massages and gifts
  • Lia88
  • 10-29-2018, 06:59 PM
This is a very complexed situation with some very complexed and detailed answers lol
  • Lia88
  • 10-29-2018, 07:03 PM
I wondered the same, but the hobbyist would more than likely never know unless it was a complete "accident" and she's sure who that "accident" happened with or she was very selective with whom she disregarded hats with, narrowing down the options. Other than that, you'd have to DNA test (way more invasive than the average provider screening process) a bunch of random guys who value their discretion/safety more than anything... Darn near impossible. Most of them will deactivate their accounts and move states before they allow the thought of co-parenting with someone they barely know. The wife wouldn't be too happy about that either.

Which leads to either two routes for our lovely preggo lady:

A) Hunt him down through hell or high water and get absolutely nothing.

Or B) Don't mention anything. Fix your crown and move on.

I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant (havent fully announced it yet) by a great, old friend of mine. I told him over dinner at this really nice country steakhouse. Of course, like most men, he saw his life flash before his eyes... but after 2 shots of tequila and a deep heart-to-heart moment, he could finally Express his excitement behind the initial shock. He figured he'd never get the chance to have kids and I was never able to carry any... so this is an unexpected miracle that we're making the best of. I expect the same of him that he does of me, be the best parent that you could possibly be and you are NEVER alone. If you need help, I'm here. If you're up at 3am and exhaustion sets in, I'll be right there ready to take over for you. If you're overwhelmed and confused, I will support you. This is a team effort whether we're together intimately or not. He hasn't missed one doctor's appointment and comes by every other day (as work permits) to deliver great prenatal massages and gifts Originally Posted by Shanell Raely
Congrats on your new one. That's a blessing and your very courageous for sharing. I'm glad that the reaction was positive bc at the end of the day we're all human beings and whether it's a paid service I'm sure you guys have a bond that connected and thats what's important. Hope it works out for you and don't shy away from the baby shower invite <3
Congrats on your new one. That's a blessing and your very courageous for sharing. I'm glad that the reaction was positive bc at the end of the day we're all human beings and whether it's a paid service I'm sure you guys have a bond that connected and thats what's important. Hope it works out for you and don't shy away from the baby shower invite <3 Originally Posted by Lia88
Thanks Love! He wasn't a hobbyist, but a friend I knew for a while, met again, stopped by his house so we could make Vegan spaghetti squash...we're both just single, lonely long-time friends hanging out right? Next thing you know, boom, pregnant...

I loved his reaction, our creation, and the whole story is just hilarious so I dont mind sharing at all. If he was an ECCIE guy, we'd probably have the most interesting ROS story of 2018 lol.

The open baby shower will be at the end of next month or in January. Will definitely keep you posted!
Thanks Love! He wasn't a hobbyist, but a friend I knew for a while, met again, stopped by his house so we could make Vegan spaghetti squash...we're both just single, lonely long-time friends hanging out right? Next thing you know, boom, pregnant... Originally Posted by Shanell Raely

hahahah luv it. congrats!

I hope you get lots of gifts during the baby shower xx

I was wondering since over the last couple of years I have seen ads here and other places for pregnant providers. In fact, there has been talk by both pregnant providers and hobbyist of enjoying lobbying with pregnant providers (for the various reasons - high sex drive, sensitivity, milk, etc.).

OH YEA..
They fucking do...
Case in mind Marrianne/aka lilly.. ( grossly enough she named the baby that also.
That bitch.. took full advantage of a really nice guy..
Older..married..
Extorted him till his own kids and wife said they would take the kid..
I tried..
He still is in love with that scumbag...
She just got out... texted me thinking i was a trick...
Theyll grab her up.. matter of time...
Believe me people i just thought she was off..
She answered my text with " what..i dont have a child"
Yea.. i know bitch... ya sold her for your own gratification.

Alas
Bad apple.... sigh

Sick shit there..
Yall allow it..

Xxoo annie

What I really wonder is:

1. How many providers have gotten pregnant from a hobbyist?
2. What, when, how do you go about letting him know that he has a child on the way?
3. How has that turned out?
4. What is the expectation from the father? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
  • A1.
  • 10-31-2018, 11:13 PM
What does that mean>>> they'll grab her up.. matter of time
Use ur imagination child...
  • A1.
  • 11-01-2018, 06:09 AM
^^^Seriously don't understand, something about a sold person & they'll grab her up. The wife? The trick? Cops?
Let’s see how this will pan out with an 18 year payout with child support.
Thanks Love! He wasn't a hobbyist, but a friend I knew for a while, met again, stopped by his house so we could make Vegan spaghetti squash...we're both just single, lonely long-time friends hanging out right? Next thing you know, boom, pregnant...
Originally Posted by Shanell Raely
Another reason to not go vegan. Had you dined on meat that night you’d be ok!
^^^Seriously don't understand, something about a sold person & they'll grab her up. The wife? The trick? Cops? Originally Posted by A1vapor
Heres somthing funny bitch

Everyone loved a contorshenist...

They abhore a fucking extorshinist.

Get it now luv..

Now go play..

Xxoo annie
Some of us do have a life outside of eccie ijs