Lacey, Rachel and Ashley

No, I haven’t submitted a review yet. Don’t yell at me.

The three ladies listed above have similar RR listings (when you can find them). I’ve met with Lacey and Rachel but not Ashley. I know I am paying a premium for limited services but they are hot so I’m ok with it.

For those of you who have seen all three: what do you think and how does Ashley compare? They each have individual reviews on the encounter forum but I thought it would be interesting to group them together here.

Thanks
A link to the ads might be helpful or is RR still down? If so a link to their reviews may help also. Or do you want us to do all your research and report back?
  • grail
  • 02-20-2022, 06:29 PM
Think there are only two girls that are working together out of that location. Rachel and Ashley are the same girl.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062208723 Lacey and someone says she is same girl as Riley
I had a suspicion that Rachel and Ashley were the same person. Thanks for confirming.
Just a fair warning: Usually when someone is going by different alias at the same time it typically means run in the other direction.
  • grail
  • 02-20-2022, 08:38 PM
Just a fair warning: Usually when someone is going by different alias at the same time it typically means run in the other direction. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
In this case not really.

I've met with Lacey. Very beautiful, wonderful experience, 7/10 finish. I had a double set up in December of 2021 for Lacey and Ashley, but ended up getting covid right before our scheduled date. Never rescheduled because I convinced myself $$$$ wasn't worth one experience. But based on both of their willingness to do the double, I would be surprised if they were the same person lol.
I've met with Lacey. Very beautiful, wonderful experience, 7/10 finish. I had a double set up in December of 2021 for Lacey and Ashley, but ended up getting covid right before our scheduled date. Never rescheduled because I convinced myself $$$$ wasn't worth one experience. But based on both of their willingness to do the double, I would be surprised if they were the same person lol. Originally Posted by NCooper
I believe it's being said Rachel/Ashley are the same person, not Lacey and Ashley. So it stands to reason that Lacey and Ashley could then provide a double without having to be drunk and seeing double.