Anyone interested in an old school Sony TV?

This worked once so I will try again.

I have an extra clean and quality Sony WEGA Trinitron TV which is a box TV that is grey and silver which works great! Never abused and has a flat face too.

Have the remote and am trying to find a home for it on the cheap.

This would be great as an extra TV in your study for fantasy football or a dedicated TV that can be perfect for a play room to hook up a DVR or VCR to play videos and such.

It was one of the last of the box TV's and has some really nice features like true stereo speakers and input jacks and can even show pictures from memory cards.

25 bucks cash and take away is all I am looking for.

If you are an established ECCIE member I would love to pass this on to someone who can use it.

SF
Looks like I have a buyer folks.

So consider this a hold notice until I know for sure.

Thank you for your consideration.

SF
Those are good TVs. IMO Sony reputation and quality of picture is riding the coat tails of their old CRT sets.
Yes I have one of the last XRB's that they made and the picture is outstanding. It is a 4.3 so it's used for watching old movies with a 4K that sits in front of it. The 4k is a Changhong 55" dammed good set for low budget
Ok I am re-posting on this thread that I started in December as the buyer for the 2nd TV from ECCIE did not get back to me and then a neighbor expressed an interest until today when he found out they are moving in a month or so.

So a quality old school Sony TV with remotes that works great and a great deal for $25. Great for a family room that has advance features over connecting to other devices. Great to be a monitor for an old school VHS/DVD player

Just be an ECCIE member in good standing with 25 bucks and have a car with a big trunk or small pickup.

Thanks,

SF
Still have an old school telly available for 25 bucks (cash and carry).

Below is a link to this style of TV

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-Televis...4AAOSwcwhVNpX0

Works great,

SF
Still have an old school telly available for 25 bucks (cash and carry).

Below is a picture link to this 27" TV

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-Televis...4AAOSwcwhVNpX0

Works great and I have the remote and instructions to go along with it,

SF