Cocks not Glocks

The Texas Legislature passed campus carry last summer and the shit hit the fan at most universities . . . "how dare those evil Republicans violate our domain with their 2nd Amendment bullshit' . . . or something like that.

One hip, trendy college student at THE University has a protest planned . . . the organizer stated, "You're carrying a gun to class? Yeah, well I'm carrying a HUGE DILDO. Just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play."

Can't argue the safer for recreational play part (as long as the HUGE DILDO does not come close to my culo), but how is it "as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters" . . . ? The sexually liberated college girls (and guys) are going to start chunking 12 inch fat rubber cocks at some psycho??
They can do like the monkeys do and throw feces after they poop their pants.
*radio edit"
They can do like the monkeys do and throw feces after they poop their pants. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Witnessed some monkey dookie chunking at the San Diego Zoo years ago, they are pretty good shots . . . hopefully the huge rubber cock chunkers are also
Once the gun-haters have reversed in evolution, that's all they'll have left.
Besides sticks and stones.
Once the gun-haters have reversed in evolution, that's all they'll have left.
Besides sticks and stones. Originally Posted by ugotme10
And HUGE Dildos . . .
The best why to stop a Bad Guy with a GUN....

IS A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN.
That's the problem with kids today no backbone! But they'll take it from the back carrying dildos around lol
That's the problem with kids today no backbone! But they'll take it from the back carrying dildos around lol Originally Posted by Petergriffin1980
And they expect their 'fair share' from your working with your backbone.
The best why to stop a Bad Guy with a GUN....

IS A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN. Originally Posted by rex-man

Or, the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun (in a gun free zone typically) is a good guy with a gun . . .
If they are really upset or afraid of being shot by a liscenced carrier, they should all wear ballistic armor. Someone should get the word out and make this a thing...

Now to invest in body armor.
For when I only want to wing you with a bullet, then end you off slow and painfully while saying Fuck You. The only attachment I can ad is to put one of those 12" dildos at the end of the blade.

For when I only want to wing you with a bullet, then end you off slow and painfully while saying Fuck You. The only attachment I can ad is to put one of those 12" dildos at the end of the blade.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
You may be on to something . . . those that want their HUGE DILDOS can keep them . . . and I can keep my weapons of choice. Have you ever thought about running for office?
How does one reload?
The penetrator