site dedicated to...

Anyone know a site you can go to find hot or semi hot chicks at work or even guys who picked up a girl from their work and got lucky? like if you spot a milf working at a gas station or any random store you think would be a good conquest? I can start, theres a hot short young thing at bill millers downtown on main and commerce with small at attention tits and a bowling ball butt works lunch time at the dining room. First girl you see when you start in line. Shes usually with an older woman.
Uh did you try chatting her up in the Bill Millers?
Nah because i go there forfor lunch often but thought of it. this is more like intel i am sharing and hope others recirpocate.
Ask her a simple question. Will you suck my dick for .80? If the answer is no..... That means maybe.... If she Slaps you... Try the older woman...
? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I was thinking the same thing. lol
Ask her a simple question. Will you suck my dick for .80? If the answer is no..... That means maybe.... If she Slaps you... Try the older woman... Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
LMAO the utmost hilarious shit i have read all day!! RW problems, lost in translation.
Ask her a simple question. Will you suck my dick for .80? If the answer is no..... That means maybe.... If she Slaps you... Try the older woman... Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
Cracking me up, Handy, lol. You always put a smile on my face.
Classic HG Classic.

SF
I think she (or her sisters) works at every Bill Miller's.