Providers that sometimes don't wear makeup?

Most of the time the ladies I've seen in DFW have been dolled up to the max and I really appreciate the effort and professionalism that my favorites show. But, every now and then I've gotten to see some of these ladies without their makeup and I have found them to be just as alluring. There are some that just don't need it. They might not agree, but I call it like I see it.

Who in DFW are the ones that can go without makeup? My short list is (not in any order):

BlissofDFW
Kendall4U
THN
Cassandra L'amore
Laura Lynn
Jules Jaguar
Thanks for the mention, if someone isn't into makeup I for sure don't mind going natural. Just let me know in advance
I prefer women that wear minimal makeup. Maybe some eye liner and thats about it. I want to be able to appreciate the real you.
Thank you Micktoz, I like to let my skin breathe every now and then and it's nice to know guys appreciate the natural look...after all, it comes right off anyway
Thanks doll face. I kinda like being all natural. So happy you appreciate it
I go without make up at school all the time. I don't wear much make up for work either. It takes me all of 15 minutes to do all of my make up. Now, fixing my hair is another beast all on it's own. (granted, last night I just let it dry on its own, and it looks great)

I've also started wearing my glasses again because my contacts keep drying out after about a week of wearing them, and they are supposed to be good for a whole month.

So, it does feel nice to just go out without putting anything on.
Thank you, micktoz.

The only time I even wear makeup anymore is for sessions. I don't wear makeup to work or class. Anytime you want me to leave it off just let me know.

I figure guys come see me for a fantasy, not for what they get at home. So I dress up. I'm open to dressing down but only if requested.
Angie, redheads almost always look better w/o any make up, ok.... you don't have to rub everyone's nose in it. Like, geeeeeez, cum onnnnn...

That is the real measure of beauty, though lol

S/o to all the pretty girls (and, even the not so pretty ones )
Big turn on for me to see a woman, have that natural beauty, and don't need make up.
Angie, redheads almost always look better w/o any make up, ok.... you don't have to rub everyone's nose in it. Like, geeeeeez, cum onnnnn...

That is the real measure of beauty, though lol

S/o to all the pretty girls (and, even the not so pretty ones ) Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
I'm not sure I'd be comfortable seeing a new client without make up on. I'd see a repeat or regular client without make up on.

Or I'd just wear some concealer and some mascara for a new client. Just a hint of make up.

I did go out yesterday with a friend and brought my make up bag with me, meaning to put it on in the car, and by the time we got where we were going, I had totally forgotten I had brought it with me. Guess I'm really comfortable with them to not wear make up when we go out. Granted, it was to go bowling and play laser tag.
I wear very little makeup. I only use a powder, not a foundation. My freckles show through. In fact, last time I was in Dallas I met one of my clients fresh out of the shower. No makeup and wet hair.

[QUOTE=Kendall4U;1057918631]Thanks doll face. I kinda like being all natural. So happy you appreciate it [
Thank you Micktoz, I like to let my skin breathe every now and then and it's nice to know guys appreciate the natural look...after all, it comes right off anyway Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
bliss all you need is some red lipstick and you are good to go
All I wear is lipstick honestly, last time I wore makeup was newyears
I love the trend I am seeing with less and less makeup. It definitely makes me feel more comfortable with a provider, more like a GFE. Also, athletic shorts and sweatshirt is so sexy. Much better than a loud tight dress and FMP's.