Holiday weekend!

Ok Pittsburgh folks, what ya all doing for fun this weekend?
I'll give you three guesses.
Hmmmm posting your pic in the letterbox thread? Have a great weekend darlin!
Down here in the glorious South where for some stupid reason people are trying to rewrite history and make the War for State's Rights about racism rather than what it actually was, I will be burning some meat on the pit and having a few like minded people over for some good times. Attending will be people of many varied ethnicity and sexual preferences(gay neighbor and the only other caucasian on the block but he has a preference for dark chocolate).

We will all have a great 4th of July and celebrate what this country once was.
Finally got us some decent sunny weather in NY.....
Would like to see what Jinny had in mind but I don't have any references. Oh well see what else turns up
Ok Pittsburg folks, what ya all doing for fun this weekend? Originally Posted by Highwayman64
damnit HWM.........its PITTSBURGH not pittburg

if we have to put up with NYers, at least get the spelling right
I stand with Dixie, THeTwoDogs, these commie bastards, this will come back on them in spades.
Finally got us some decent sunny weather in NY..... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Sunny weather? What's that?
Got six racks of baby back ribs on the smoker and some amputated parts from a bout a dozen chickens. Got some watermelon and cornbread too.
Oh yeah and good ole American Apple Pie.
damnit HWM.........its PITTSBURGH not pittburg

if we have to put up with NYers, at least get the spelling right Originally Posted by chizzy
Fat fingers little keyboard lol
Spent the entire weekend on the water......well almost the entire weekend..
Had to go on a beer and ice run once.

It was my turn.