Trip to Buck's Dallas

Went to Bucks the other night. A lot of Cubans. Too many Cubans. I love this club but the Cubans may force me to go elsewhere.

I also met several dancers from the Bay Area. Some were here for several weeks. That surprises me. The men in the Bay Area out number the women by a good amount. The Bay Area is a wealthy area. The culture is more sexually permissive than Dallas. So why do dancers come to Dallas? You would think they could make just as much or more in the Bay Area. Is the strip club scene in the Bay Area not as good as Dallas?
Probably getting out of there due to the fires. I'm sure the hobby-related businesses are suffering.
There is no strip bar buisness in the SF Bay Area. The only clubs are in San Francisco itself, and are strictly for fleecing tourists, and first-beer 21 year-olds. I want you to write down 5 guesses why there are no strip bars in Oakland.
Strip clubs all over California suck, if you ask me. I love to return to Dallas for superior strip clubs, though I've found Austin is better.