Purely looks vs services

Features are a big deal to me.

Getting blown is big for me too.

Have seen EVE and was impressed with her looks. Looking for more gals in line with this in terms of looks. Not really into the older gals - no disrespect but I’m looking for young and beautiful.

Anyone with incredible head game - please recommend as well, but do let me know if they’re younger or older.
Depends on what you mean by beautiful. Most K Girls have facial work done. Just a cultural thing. Most guys don't dig that.

My recommendation over and over is Jun if you want service. She's on the thick side and had work done so some guys tease on the forum about her but she's probably top three in the game at the moment.
Depends on what you mean by beautiful. Most K Girls have facial work done. Just a cultural thing. Most guys don't dig that.

My recommendation over and over is Jun if you want service. She's on the thick side and had work done so some guys tease on the forum about her but she's probably top three in the game at the moment. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Facial work isn’t bad. If the face is hot, I’m very okay with that. I will take a peak at her.
What has changed with Jun?

The ine time I saw her at amp she had a very "chunky" face and short Bob hair that turned me wayy off, her service and attitude were really great
Asain Stars with Sola, Cici, Crystal and new girls Mia and Ariana, great looks and even better,service.