Liberal Hollywood - The True Racists

• DSK
  • 01-15-2016, 07:04 AM
While the liberals in Hollywood are always trying to lecture us on racism and the benefits of diversity they apparently are closet racists themselves:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...-so-white-2016

In 2015, Broadway Black managing editor April Reign created the #OscarSoWhite hashtag to bring attention to the Academy’s tendency to overlook performances and achievements by non-white actors, directors, screenwriters, and beyond. Last year’s all-white slate of acting nominations felt like a setback, as did the fact that Selma’s Ava DuVernay was snubbed in the category of best director despite her film’s 99 percent fresh Rotten Tomatoes rating, $66.8 million haul at the box office, and best-picture nomination. (It went on to win the Oscar for best song.) DuVernay would have been the first African-American woman ever to be nominated for best director.

In its 87-year history, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has awarded Oscars to just 14 African American actors. (Denzel Washington won twice, naturally.) The first black actor to win an Oscar was Hattie McDaniel, for her role as a slave in 1939’s Gone With the Wind. The most recent black actor to win is Lupita Nyong’o in 2013’s 12 Years a Slave. She played a slave, too. Only one Latino actor has ever won best actor, and no Latina actress has ever won best actress.
Are you REALLY posting that, JL? Such outrage!

We all know you don't believe it, but are trying to equivocate your own racial bias. Maybe you feel guilty. Maybe you're just trying to help your handicapped little buddy, SLOBBRIN, blast them 0zombies.

Just kills you that you're considered a racist shitheel, even after your hundreds of posts denigrating others because of their race, religion or creed. (And let's not forget about sexual orientation, JL.)

You've pointed out the obvious in your post. Specifically, which Actor's and directors should have been nominated this year who wasn't because he or she was of color?

Waiting...
Did he list any who are worthy of consideration for the award?
  • DSK
  • 01-15-2016, 09:44 AM
Did he list any who are worthy of consideration for the award? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fair point, how about:

Ava DuVernay - Best Director

David Oyelowo -Best Actor

Idris Elba- Best Actor

Tessa Thompson - Best Supporting Actressa

and Will Fucking Smith in "Concussion"

Are you satisfied, sir?
I always thought that William Marshal was robbed of an Oscar for his great work in "Blacula"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2a5zGmBPI
Al Sharpton is the racist giving short shrift to the talent of other minorities:
"In 2015, González Iñárritu won, the Directors Guild Award for Outstanding Directing, the Producers Guild of America Award for Best Theatrical Motion Picture, and the Academy Award for Best Picture, Best Original Screenplay and Best Directing for Birdman, becoming the first Mexican to win three Oscars" (wiki).
This year, Iñárritu has a movie that's been nominated for twelve Academy Awards.

I always thought that William Marshal was robbed of an Oscar for his great work in "Blacula"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2a5zGmBPI Originally Posted by Jackie S

Blacula used to be a well regarded member here... Those were the days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2a5zGmBPI
How many of those have you seen, JL? I think we can all Google Oscar snubs.

Are you speaking out against "New York Values?"
  • DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 08:08 AM
How many of those have you seen, JL? I think we can all Google Oscar snubs.

Are you speaking out against "New York Values?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
1. I'm not JL.

2. I've only been to New York a couple of times. In spite of Mr. Trump's impassioned defense, I think everyone knows they tend to be liberal in New York, and as such, New York values tend to be liberal values. The implication is that Mr. Trump is a moderate, influenced by his environment, and I happen to agree.

You will probably find President Trump to be less conservative than you currently believe - he is the man for everyone. You should vote for him and see how it turns out.
1. I'm not JL.

2. I've only been to New York a couple of times. In spite of Mr. Trump's impassioned defense, I think everyone knows they tend to be liberal in New York, and as such, New York values tend to be liberal values. The implication is that Mr. Trump is a moderate, influenced by his environment, and I happen to agree.

You will probably find President Trump to be less conservative than you currently believe - he is the man for everyone. You should vote for him and see how it turns out. Originally Posted by DSK
What a disingenuous crock of shit. You are one of the most vocal racists on this board, and I'd estimate about half of the threads you've started deal with the RWW's obsession with trying to shift the blame for their racist policies to the other side. You must feel really guilty, you henpecked old queen.

You're not JL?

Bullshit. You're Nobody else, despite your weak claims to be otherwise. Have you EVER presented any proof that you're not who all of us know you to be?

And your continued, zealous obsession with fear, paranoia and xenophobia only reinforces what we already know to be true.

Fuck you faggot! Why don't you vote for Donald Mussolini Trump and "see how it turns out?"
  • DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 08:21 AM
What a disingenuous crock of shit. You are one of the most vocal racists on this board, and I'd estimate about half of the threads you've started deal with the RWW's obsession with trying to shift the blame for their racist policies to the other side. You must feel really guilty, you henpecked old queen.

You're not JL?

Bullshit. You're Nobody else, despite your weak claims to be otherwise. Have you EVER presented any proof that you're not who all of us know you to be?

And your continued, zealous obsession with fear, paranoia and xenophobia only reinforces what we already know to be true.

Fuck you faggot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Testimony is evidence - I'm not JL. You have to shoot that down - why don't you enlist a moderator in your hopeless quest?

Quit trying to label rational self interest as paranoia and xenophobia.

Quit trying to label racial self defense as racism.
Why are you obsessed with racial self defense JL? Are the darkies after you?

Why hasn't a moderator corroborated your flimsy defense for the past year? I'd think you'd have done it months ago... Maybe right after you appeared concurrently with JL's exit from the forum. Who here would have let such gross misrepresentation go on for so long otherwise?

Why haven't you de-activated your JL account?

Why are you mimicking JL? Are you really that much of an attention whore?

We all know exactly who and what you are, Fraud Flintstone.
  • DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 10:40 AM
Why are you obsessed with racial self defense JL? Are the darkies after you?

Why hasn't a moderator corroborated your flimsy defense for the past year? I'd think you'd have done it months ago... Maybe right after you appeared concurrently with JL's exit from the forum. Who here would have let such gross misrepresentation go on for so long otherwise?

Why haven't you de-activated your JL account?

Why are you mimicking JL? Are you really that much of an attention whore?

We all know exactly who and what you are, Fraud Flintstone. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey dumbshit, I'm not JL. A moderator could easily disprove that if it were not true. I have no need to bother with it.
  • DSK
  • 01-17-2016, 12:03 AM
Black people mad as hell!!!

The Oscars’ Racist Refusal to Honor Modern Black Heroes
‘Creed’ and ‘Straight Outta Compton’ only received one Oscar nod each—and they went to white people. And the black community is mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ors_picks=true
Hey dumbshit, I'm not JL. A moderator could easily disprove that if it were not true. I have no need to bother with it. Originally Posted by DSK
Sure you do Jewish Lawyer.

The fact that a mod hasn't said word one about this speaks volumes.

And if you weren't using an IP blocker, they'd have thrown your lying ass out if here months ago ... With their bare feet!