Sex on a Beach

Ok, when I was in College my fraternity flew down to Port Aransas and rented a resort, my date and I got intoxicated and thought we had to have sex on the beach, we started out in the ocean, but the waves riding in kept knocking our feet out from under us, so we made our way to the beach and went at it missionary style, it was really hot and a lot of fun, and in the throws of the moment neither realised the pain we were causing our selves as I wore the skin off both of my knees and her back looked like she had fallen off a motorcycle on to the pavement...we were the butt of many jokes the rest of the weekend...Not to mention sand being in places sand was never meant to be...
So am I the only one or is Sex on the Beach overrated???
Ive had sex on the beach, Its fun once.
But I don't think I wanne Re Live the Sandy Butt Crack LOL!
Been there, the sand is a bitch.

Don't try it in a lake either, you can catch some nasty shit in the water around here.
Been there, the sand is a bitch.

Don't try it in a lake either, you can catch some nasty shit in the water around here. Originally Posted by RealBeer285
Agreed!!
You could go see Mackinzie Rider and ask her about the pool, but this time of year that would quickly devolve into an innie vs outie discussion.
I have never tried it and don't plan on it.Sand can be very irritating plus it gets in everywhere.I would feel sorry for the lady,I'm sure having sand inside can't be a pleasurable experience
The one on top of your shoulders!
Yes, even in the sand and shells, and all manner of marine beached miscellaneous, mind boggling sex can be had!!
I personally feel if you are with the right person, the attraction is real, and mutual, it will never matter where you are, who else may be around, or whatever other mitigating circumstances could arise. Nothing could diminish a truly passionate union! (Well, maybe a kid walking in on you...lol!)
I have experienced sex on the beach, in the water, in the ocean, and on a boat (I hear Dr Seuss in my head spouting about places to have sex, lol!), so I am speaking from my own life experiences...
Most importantly, I can't wait for the next marine related encounter!
Who lives closer to the water than me????
On the balcony listening to the ocean is close enough for me... or in a cabana with some sidewalls, on the beach sipping some gin and tonic ( triple limes of course)
Hate it!! Now a BJ or some DATY is a totally different deal!!!
I would love to have sex on the beach. Any takers?
Its really not all that.....but it was nice doing it for the first time with someone I love.

(ugh...I said that forbidden 4 letter word!)
Doing it at night on a blanket in the sand dunes (just behind the beach on TX coast) is great! Getting a BJ while the sun is coming up is FTW!!!
Sand gets into everything...
Actually for me (the guy) it wasn't all that bad, after we found some dunes that blocked the blowing sand, but as for her, her butt was a little sore.
The BJ, as mentioned, was unreal!!!

I did grab a big sea shell that was laying just behind her head as a souvenir. Yeah, I still have it.
I would love to have sex on the beach. Any takers? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara Come to Hawaii and we can do it ALL over the Island !!