MY NEW PHOTO SHOOT PICS- ANY SUGGESTIONS?

What do you think of poses in my new photo shoot? Any suggestions?

My first suggestion...

Smile. Your pics shouldn't look like you're going through a root canal
Ditch the VS throw and just do the solid color comforter background. Also, position better so you crop out the stuff on the nightstand or whatever that is.
Ditch the VS throw and just do the solid color comforter background. Also, position better so you crop out the stuff on the nightstand or whatever that is. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Second that, too. Patterns tend to distract away from the beautiful body. You're lovely-- use solid colors so that you are always the main attraction in the photo!!
Cuffs, silk ties, and a monkey in the corner of the shot with big sunglasses.
My first suggestion...

Smile. Your pics shouldn't look like you're going through a root canal Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Ditto

You're a beautiful woman with great curves.

However

Your look in this pic. You look like I just walked in the door or stripped down and you came to the realization that being a provider isn't for you.

• ~Ze~
  • 07-14-2017, 08:39 AM
I want those bewbies in front of my camera.

Agree on most comments.

SMILE!
Ditch the cheap beach blanket.
My first suggestion...

Smile. Your pics shouldn't look like you're going through a root canal Originally Posted by Grace Preston
She had that look because she was dreaming about me and my 1.3" of dangling death.

Where are the taint photos?
  • 07-14-2017, 09:48 AM
Standing full body
Look Happy !

And show those magnificent breasts off. You possess a prize winning pair, men are visual creatures, bait the hook ! Hint: Show them while standing, and leaning over, so we get an idea of the heft of those girls !
Thanks for all the great comments and suggestions!! I will take a few additional ones and post them based on comments.
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2017, 10:01 AM
All I see is a great looking woman with curves that rock, great ass and tits baby
That's true - what all others have said !!!
You truly have a great body and a sexy figure.. You need to look more sensuous !! More pleasantly sensuous !! As if you are enjoying yourself !!
  • L.A.
  • 07-14-2017, 10:21 AM
My first suggestion...

Lady Mormont speaks harshly and truly

I'm a bit of a pervert...I'd like to see your feet (yep its true)
Shoot wider and with a longer lens! It's not good to crop arms and feet. Filling the frame with you and nothing else makes you look bigger, as does using a wide lens.

More light, use a big window if you can. I use an 8' octabox & 8' x 8' white reflector usually and still add a spot or grid for accent.

Ditto the comments about solid backgrounds or at least simple one. If my sheepskin rug could only talk!