Rubmaps....has anyone used it?

It costs 19.95 to join but I see reviews there that are not here. I hate to sign up and find out all the reviews (all 4 of them in my area) are “NO’s”
Any info on Rubmaps?
It has a lot of reviews. Great information
unnecessary, IMO.. most of the reviewed spas are Jack Shacks, and the Owners write some of the reviews.
Sometimes all I’m looking for is a Jack Shack and if the owners are saying you will get a HJ .. it’s good info.
Sometimes all I’m looking for is a Jack Shack and if the owners are saying you will get a HJ .. it’s good info. Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
I suppose that's true.. but the price was $12.95 a month, 3 months ago.. that is a huge price leap. the Admin must have thought he had pricing power after ECCIE and others folded.

there are scores of known Jack Shacks all around DFW, even the most ardent lover of the hand-to-knob experience couldn't hit them all in one year. but it's your money to flush down the toilet.
Thanks for the response. I agree...and when I’m in DFW I find my way to more than just a jack shack. Unfortunately I live 2 hrs away (Tyler is the nearest “big city”) and when “in a bind” and no time to go to Big D a local MP with a HE beats going solo.. cuz I’m DunnJackNoff

BTW- I posted I Dallas because there seems to be only 3 or 4 guys in the north and east Texas boards.. a post there grows cobwebs before anyone reply’s.
Sometimes all I’m looking for is a Jack Shack and if the owners are saying you will get a HJ .. it’s good info. Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
I ain't paying for something I can do myself for free.
Well you’re still getting a massage (supposedly that’s what you are paying for) and it is a little more fun to let a pretty girl stroke it for you since she’s the one who made you horny than to DIY.
I think some of the reviews are inflated.
  • Pro49
  • 08-20-2018, 10:47 AM
Sorry, man. Longview or Dallas or YMMV.
Some hot Latino girls in Richardson I want to see but haven’t pulled the trigger yet
BTW- I posted I Dallas because there seems to be only 3 or 4 guys in the north and east Texas boards.. a post there grows cobwebs before anyone reply’s. Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
That's because all info in east tx is shared on the back channel
What’s the “back channel”?