Incall Details to Avoid! What made you leave or regret showing up in the first place?

This is for anyone with something constructive to contribute. In your hobbying, what are some incalls that just made you cringe or flatly turn around and leave? Why? I don't mean the obvious reasons like filthy room, cops outside the door or a clown watching you. What are the details of a bad incall? Was it a parking situation? Neighborhood? Pets? Too many providers in one place? What was it? We see threads titled "Best of ..." so what makes an incall "The Worst"? Just descriptions, please, no names.
GREAT question! I will like hearing these answers too!
my least favorite experiences:

boyfriend on the couch, even if he is a great guy
wedding photos by the bed
a box of kotex on the back of the toilet
used condoms on the floor
a pistol on the kitchen counter, not that I am opposed to guns
fast food trash on the bedside table
meeting the previous appointment at the door (I left)
meeting the other guy scheduled at the same time (we both left)
realizing the advertised photos are from 1999.
I do not want to see your pets.
I do not want to see your dirty dishes.
I do not want to see your cosmetics scattered around.
I do not want to see your bed looking like someone just left.

You Ladies all know what your place should look like!
I have to agree with Chipper about the rumpled bed. I have no delusion that I am your only client of the week, but I would prefer to believe that it was not 20 minutes ago.
I also think that you must deal with the facts that your complex or neighborhood is declining, if that is the case. If you want to attract an upscale client, we don't want to worry about the car being broken into whke we visit. Unfortunately some of the prime incall areas are changing (I.e. Trinity Mills) and not all of those spots are so nice anymore.

I think being honest with yourself is the best policy - does my beautiful dog shed like crazy? If I smoke in the condo, does Febreeze really cover it up? Are the cats yowling at the door when we are enjoying ourselves? (Ok, that may be for my spouse, but...).

Knowing a provider could refuse to see me helps me arrive promptly, groomed, and positive. Many of you provide us the same respect, but of course we woukd like everyone to.

There is nothing finer than the door opening to a beautiful woman, in a well kept environment, with a big smile on her face. I got goosebumps just writing it!

Play well!
I have to agree with Chipper about the rumpled bed. I have no delusion that I am your only client of the week, but I would prefer to believe that it was not 20 minutes ago.
I also think that you must deal with the facts that your complex or neighborhood is declining, if that is the case. If you want to attract an upscale client, we don't want to worry about the car being broken into whke we visit. Unfortunately some of the prime incall areas are changing (I.e. Trinity Mills) and not all of those spots are so nice anymore.

I think being honest with yourself is the best policy - does my beautiful dog shed like crazy? If I smoke in the condo, does Febreeze really cover it up? Are the cats yowling at the door when we are enjoying ourselves? (Ok, that may be for my spouse, but...).

Knowing a provider could refuse to see me helps me arrive promptly, groomed, and positive. Many of you provide us the same respect, but of course we woukd like everyone to.

There is nothing finer than the door opening to a beautiful woman, in a well kept environment, with a big smile on her face. I got goosebumps just writing it!

Play well!
Don't cook any seafood at your incall. Some may find the odor offensive or confusing.
This is funny! I had no idea ... Did these things really happen? Holy Moley!
I made mine up.
Wow, FMH! I LIVE at MY incall and I DO cook.

Occasionally, I like to cook fish or shrimp. I always cook at night and think to myself, 'man that sure smells fishy!'.

It's usually dissipated by the next morning but I will certainly be more aware now!

What about the smell of cookies baking?
I hate it when the mattress is on the floor.
[QUOTE=vnurse;12138]Wow, FMH! I LIVE at MY incall and I DO cook.

Occasionally, I like to cook fish or shrimp. I always cook at night and think to myself, 'man that sure smells fishy!'.

It's usually dissipated by the next morning but I will certainly be more aware now!

What about the smell of cookies baking? [/QUOTE

and you told me I reminded you of cookies baking
Used condoms, wrappers, syringes, plates and spoons laying around are a big turn off.
I generally like an incall that is a well kept residence or even a clean hotel I can't stand a shabby apartment or a flop house motel and won't see a lady at either one.
External incall features to avoid:
  • An Incall across the street from a police station or other law enforcement agency.
  • An incall across the street from an alcoholics anonymous meeting
  • An incall in the projects, ghetto, barrio, or other Section 8 type living conditions
  • An incall at a hotel with no loyalty program or by-the-hour room rates
  • An incall at or near my residence or place of work (this is mainly to ensure that I don't see my provider in my regular life routines (e.g. shopping, fitness club, errands, etc.))
Internal incall features to avoid:
  • PETS, PET Feces, and the smell of wet funk from animal hair. (Incidentally, I had a popular provider who had a beautiful incall...but she had a little kitty cat. Her f^@king pussy scratched my foot. I never saw her again. How do you explain a cat scratch on your foot in the middle of the day?)
  • Pets that run the house...and are not kept in a kennel
  • Beds on the floor in the living room of apartment.
  • The smell of food...unless you are serving me breakfast, lunch, or dinner (I don't want to smell any food in air)
  • Crime scene tape or body outlines on the floor with stains of blood.
  • Another dude at the incall
  • Anything that smells like week old fish or hot garbage