Coat selection

Prior to getting into the Hobby, now hobby idicted i must say I hated rain coats. Never really had to use one cause as I had at least two SO's over the years, no point right! Now its a must to protect ones self and others.

I'm asking for help on selecting one that will protect but allows extreme sensitivity associated to the proper force and direction... need a little larger (Mag) size, normal coats strangle and do absolutly nothing for me. Cant feel anything, then no point in paying I'm thinking.

So girls give a guy a little advice here!
  • LynnT
  • 07-21-2011, 10:30 PM
IMO Magnums are some of the thickest condoms.. and smelly! lol Try seeking other brands of larger condoms. I did a net order, havent tried the other "larger" ones yet.

I personally like Beyond Seven sheerlon condoms and Trojan makes new thin ones in the gray box. Neither are large though.
Try these... you should be able to find them at any one of the better toy/lingerie stores:
http://www.kimono-condoms.com/index.html

they are latex, don't smell like regular rubbers do, and they come in larger sizes, thin, ultra thin, and alot more varieties so I'm sure you'll be able to find what you need.
have to check them out.
Not pimping for Trojan, but their new Bare Skin condoms are by far the best I've ever used. Don't know if they come in magnum size..........
  • LynnT
  • 07-22-2011, 03:55 AM
Try these... you should be able to find them at any one of the better toy/lingerie stores:
http://www.kimono-condoms.com/index.html

they are latex, don't smell like regular rubbers do, and they come in larger sizes, thin, ultra thin, and alot more varieties so I'm sure you'll be able to find what you need. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

I'll have to check into those. I hate Magnums they freaking stink! Or they certainly dont mix with my body chemistry.. I like to keep a variety of sizes on hand.
Try a sampler pack from one of the online stores and you can find the one you like best.
Had someone I had to use the female condoms with. Nothing else would fit him ^_^
I prefer the Hefty Lawn and Leaf.
completely drawing a blank here
but i believe theyre called kyng by lifestyle
larger condom & really thin...
Unless they've upgraded, Kimono Large's fit just like a regular condom.

Trojans suck....all variations of them. Either they don't know their condoms stink or they do know and don't give a shit. Like a friend with stank ass breath, somebody needs to tell them. Tragically, Magnums are the most comfortable non-strangling kind out there. Snug at the base and loose at the head.

KYNG now makes a large size, which is a roomier improvement over the regulars, though not by much. Haven't tested them in action just yet, but did try one on. If only Magnums didn't stink....and felt better. They make me numb, and I've sworn off all Trojans.
Had someone I had to use the female condoms with. Nothing else would fit him ^_^ Originally Posted by lilred_robin
Not gay, but I actually want to see proof, and I want to see YOU handle it without any issues.

Just when guys get a little reassurance that size DOESN'T matter, here comes the 'oh, he was a monster...and I loved it!' story.

There are some very good condoms by lifestyles. Most women are allergic to latex condoms, so I would try to go for a condom with Polyisoprene. Here are some suggestions: Condom Variety Pack