Anyone ever used this?

Has anyone had any luck using USASexGuide? Good experience? Bad experience?

I signed up there the other day, and I was hoping to dust some cobwebs off the Jonesboro forum...!!

Well, I've had a terrible time trying to post so far. My first post was removed and tagged something like "complete waste of time" (a really rude term the mods there came up with.)

I know there's more action in other cities, so I was curious if anyone here has used it before.
Has anyone had any luck using USASexGuide? Good experience? Bad experience?

I signed up there the other day, and I was hoping to dust some cobwebs off the Jonesboro forum...!!

Well, I've had a terrible time trying to post so far. My first post was removed and tagged something like "complete waste of time" (a really rude term the mods there came up with.)

I know there's more action in other cities, so I was curious if anyone here has used it before.
Check your inbox here.
I think the site is not so popular here. But in other cities such as Memphis it is huge!
I think the site is not so popular here. But in other cities such as Memphis it is huge! Originally Posted by Selena25
I've noticed it's popular in other cities. Thanks for the tip!
It's big here on the East Coast. Were as Eccie is dead out here.
Very interesting!
If you where trying to put up an ad there, they don't take too well to that. Not sure why, but the ladies don't have much of a presence there.
I have tried to use that site and this, but run accross more cashapp up front. I live West of Memphis.
I could be wrong but I thought that the ads section was down on USASG. I live closer to Memphis than to LR and so I use the message board part of that site quite a bit. It’s more popular in Memphis than ECCIE is.