What should the investigations focus on?

This should be easy.
Investigations investigating the investigators.
There’s nothing to investigate. We’re as guilty as Russia for fucking around with elections. It’s been going on for decades. Maybe Meuller should head the IRS. He’s good at exposing tax cheats.

What should the investigations focus on?

This should be easy.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Why taxpayers have to waste their money on bullshit witch hunts to justify why a sorry ass campaigner got her ass handed to her in her second run for POTUS.
Our Justice department is corrupt and I doubt that will ever change.
The FBI is corrupt and will never change. I know it is a part of the justice department so yes, my statement is redundant.

Since the country is run by two political parties that are basically one in the same, we should get a third party to do the investigations and greatly reduce the chance for additional corruption you know somebody like the Catholic church.........
What they're focusing on should have been decided BEFORE announcing a special prosecutor. SPs have this bad habit of going outside what they were created for. Then they need to find someone to prosecute even though what this person did had nothing to do with the original mandate.
Kind of like the homicide police officer who needs information from a JOHN (we've all been there) and then turns him over to vice when what he was supposed to be investigating was a murder and this poor schmoe has nothing to do with any murder.
I seem to remember a little cocksucker calling this a witch hunt before. Now I remember.
She kept saying the was no collusion. And so far there are 3 people indicted (one of them convicted) and none for collusion. That's the only new info. 2 charged with money laundering, acting as agents for foreign governments, conspiracy against the US, tax evasion, etc.
12 charges each, enough for 80 years.
Y'all scream if a Mexican might have a fake ID.
Here is a guy with 3 passports. He's under house arrest because he is a flight risk. He might have more shit hidden than they found.
No, it appears these 2 guys are major scum bags. And yes, I realize everyone but Hilary Clinton is innocent till proven guilty.
But popopapsmear didn't plead guilty because he got caught with a pointy hat on.
And I wonder if he was wearing a wire this summer. And who he might have talked to.
No tanto, this isn't a witch hunt. Just because trump said it was doesn't mean shit. Neither do you.

Bonus content just for you and the other llasshole.

"This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."
—Donald Trumpon Thursday, May 11th, 2017 in an interview with NBC News

Donald Trump's Pants on Fire claim Russia story 'made-up' by Democrats

In his interview with NBC News anchor Lester Holt, President Donald Trump dismissed the very idea that there was any tie between his presidential bid and the Russians.
"This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story," Trumpsaid May 11. "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."
Made-up? By Democrats?
With multiple investigations under way, we don’t know whether there was collusion between members of the Trump team and Russian interference in the election.
But that isn’t the question. The question is whether Democrats plucked the idea out of thin air.
A few highlights from the past year say otherwise.
First, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a report expressing with "high confidence" that the Russian government put its thumb on the scale in favor of Trump.
"We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election," theJan. 7, 2017 report said. "Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary (Hillary) Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."
In testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, then-FBI Director James Comey confirmed that his agency was investigating Russian efforts to interfere with the election.
"That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts," Comey saidMarch 20, 2017.
Comey added that the investigation began in late July 2016.
Asked what evidence it took to launch this sort of investigation, Comey answered,"A credible allegation of wrongdoing or reasonable basis to believe that an American may be acting as an agent of a foreign power."
Let us pause here to note that these points alone rebut Trump’s description of this story.
The investigation began with the FBI, not the Democrats. It started in July 2016, a full three months before the election. It was not invented, but was based on evidence serious and credible enough to launch an investigation.
We can go further.
Both the House and Senate intelligence committees are investigating, and Republicans control both chambers. Democrats don’t set the agenda.
Steven Aftergood with the Federation of American Scientists, a group that advocates for more transparency in government, said the fact of a Trump campaign-Russia connection is well established.
"It is supported by statements from Trump family members and associates, who have described financial relationships with Russian sources," Aftergood said. "The only question is whether the various Trump-Russia connections violated any laws. That is what the FBI and Congress are trying to determine."
Lastly, former director of national intelligence James Clapper was asked in a May 12 MSNBC interview if he thought that the investigation was a witch hunt.
"I don’t believe it is," Clapper answered.
Our ruling
Trump said, "This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."
The record shows that credible evidence led the FBI to begin investigating possible ties between the Trump team and Russia in July 2016. That is the start of the story, more than three months before the election.
The American intelligence community expressed with confidence that Russia aimed to interfere in the election to harm Clinton and help Trump.
Democrats did not create the story, nor do they control the agenda of the House and Senate committees which are conducting their own investigations.
We rate this claim Pants on Fire.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...a-story-made-/

Why taxpayers have to waste their money on bullshit witch hunts to justify why a sorry ass campaigner got her ass handed to her in her second run for POTUS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think these guys were just in the wrong place at the wrong time?
These douche-bags are almost worth the cost by themselves.
Somehow I think they already had a focus. A certain level of suspicion that a crime has been committed to start the investigation is needed. That's why you have an investigation.
To determine if a crime has been committed.
They can determine no crime has been committed. They can determine a crime has taken place but they don't have enough evidence for an indictment. Or they can determine there is enough evidence for an indictment.
I don't understand the slightest bit of sympathy for these guys.
You guys were calling for harsh sentences for DMV workers.
Like it matters how they got caught (if guilty). The level of greed for unearned money is mind boggling
What they're focusing on should have been decided BEFORE announcing a special prosecutor. SPs have this bad habit of going outside what they were created for. Then they need to find someone to prosecute even though what this person did had nothing to do with the original mandate.
Kind of like the homicide police officer who needs information from a JOHN (we've all been there) and then turns him over to vice when what he was supposed to be investigating was a murder and this poor schmoe has nothing to do with any murder. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That just shows that the john was a prick about some aspect and the cop adjusted his attitude, the john wasn't smart enough to set up immunity for the vice charge or stupid to get caught up in an LE sweep when he has info about a murder.
Great anecdotal info about the SP. I really liked what sounded like an admission of having a misdemeanor on your chart.
Your legend grows by the day.
So you think these guys were just in the wrong place at the wrong time?
These douche-bags are almost worth the cost by themselves.
Somehow I think they already had a focus. A certain level of suspicion that a crime has been committed to start the investigation is needed. That's why you have an investigation.
To determine if a crime has been committed.
They can determine no crime has been committed. They can determine a crime has taken place but they don't have enough evidence for an indictment. Or they can determine there is enough evidence for an indictment.
I don't understand the slightest bit of sympathy for these guys.
You guys were calling for harsh sentences for DMV workers.
Like it matters how they got caught (if guilty). The level of greed for unearned money is mind boggling

That just shows that the john was a prick about some aspect and the cop adjusted his attitude, the john wasn't smart enough to set up immunity for the vice charge or stupid to get caught up in an LE sweep when he has info about a murder.
Great anecdotal info about the SP. I really liked what sounded like an admission of having a misdemeanor on your chart.
Your legend grows by the day.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
AA has worked for Millions!

What they're focusing on should have been decided BEFORE announcing a special prosecutor. SPs have this bad habit of going outside what they were created for. Then they need to find someone to prosecute even though what this person did had nothing to do with the original mandate. . Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
BUT what i wanna know is WHY they don't shut the SP down when they DO go outside their mandate..?
Waaahhhh waaahhhh waaahhhhh

LOCK THEM UP! Lock them up, lock them up.
Someone is getting "Special Prosecutor" confused with "Special Counsel"!

Mueller for one. Munchie for two!

28 U.S.C. § 600, et seq.

FYI: When one "interprets" governmental "jurisdiction" the statute is "strictly construed" in a manner that limits the "jurisdiction" as opposed to a "liberal" interpretation that impliedly expands the "jurisdiction" to include "authorities" not legislated.

That methodology is consistent with the philosophy that "The People" give Government its "authority," not the other way around, and Government has no "inherent" or "implied" authority, but only that specifically given by "The People"!
I thought nuclear power was clean energy.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2017, 07:23 AM
Benghazi!