Armed clown cult member goes to DQ in Delmont.

What kind of deranged lunatic goes to get a swirl cone or dilly bar with a need to bring a gun with him? And shouting some weirdo baloney about leaving a tip for non-democrats of 125.00 on the counter. First- most ppl who work at DQ don't give a shit about politics- not many 15-18 yr olds do. But this guy thought he'd need to bring a sidearm and be weird; a social media search shows more about the disturbed mentality of this person and his cult belonging.

I'm sure you Republicans will join in and condemn this type of lunacy!

https://triblive.com/local/westmorel...t-dairy-queen/
I’ve been in DQ armed hundreds of times. Honestly, I wish someone would torch the place so I could get back into 34s.
I’ve been in DQ armed hundreds of times. Honestly, I wish someone would torch the place so I could get back into 34s. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Ok that was sorta funny.
  • Devo
  • 09-16-2022, 05:51 PM
Nuts are nuts, both parties have them, we have a dude who infests local highway medians with signs, and worse pulls into the grass Y at a large intersection, surrounds himself with idiotic Dem supporting signs, and camps out there, usually, in a chair, where he gets verbally pummeled and once even, physically assaulted by a guy who pulled over and wacked him upside the head.

Its illegal, and the local cops won't do a damned thing.

So, I don't condone anyone causing provocations at businesses, either by white old nutballs Staff Edit The Dr taking the drinks out of customers hands and drinking it, like we saw the BLM Staff edit The Dr did or worse, kill the owner and burn the place down, as they did as well.
  • Devo
  • 09-16-2022, 05:59 PM
The best place I ever CC'd in, was whole foods, up in E sliberty, where they gentrified the entire place and kicked the blacks out.

Nothing but Staff edit The Dr at all, get the picture, could have been Squirrel Hill as well.

I walked around, looked at all the overpriced tofu based crap, the uber insanely priced "Organic" produce, and other hippie food, and pretty much saw nothing fit for a redneck to eat, perhaps the beet based beef jerky, if you like beets.

One thing I knew, and I mean I KNEW, I was the only person in the place with a gun in his pocket.

All I could think was, what a nice gun free zone, and, I sure as hell wasn't going to be only guy defending the place, so, I got the hell out and returned to the land of the working for a living, and never looked back.

Church, funerals, golf outings, I'm armed, you never know when a self cuckolding INCEL is finally going to go wacko and start shooting up a grocery store, like the one in Buffalo.
... Blimey! ... E sliberty?? ... I been going-over Pittsburgh
for a few years now, mate. ... And I never heard of a towne
called E sliberty...

Though I DO know-of Lawrenceville. ... that's the new hip and mod
area for the "yippies" who enjoy good music and craft beers.

Not sure how many people - if any - got guns as they walkabout there.

#### Salty
Why do you always have to have a comment about peoples race in your post?
We used to Dove hunt behind a DQ. We would leave our shotguns in the truck whenever we used the facilities there at the dq.
We used to Dove hunt behind a DQ. We would leave our shotguns in the truck whenever we used the facilities there at the dq. Originally Posted by winn dixie
When was the last time that happened? Ppl used to take long guns and shotguns w them in trucks to high school back in the late 70s early 80s. They'd have a SWAT team out there today if you did that.
  • Devo
  • 09-20-2022, 02:37 PM
When was the last time that happened? Ppl used to take long guns and shotguns w them in trucks to high school back in the late 70s early 80s. They'd have a SWAT team out there today if you did that. Originally Posted by eyecu2
As of 10 years ago, kids could bring rifles to school in Montana, and staff could carry firearms, no problems with either.

Kids also could have an under 4" blade pocketknife on their person.

I have never heard its changed, and, when is the last time you saw a school shooting in Montana?

Ummmm.............

Never.

You really don't think gun free zones are attractive to sick people?

Think again.
I got no issue with people carrying guns that don't suffer from mental disorders. Or are subject to acting out by being incited, either politically or ideology to take another person's life. I believe in the second amendment, but also agree that there needs to be some level of either scrutiny or training provided for those that carry high capacity firearms. You hardly ever hear about somebody taking out a whole bunch of people with a 38 special, a 357, or even a desert eagle, but any gun that holds 30 rounds could be dangerous, including a 22. Which is actually my favorite gun to shoot since it's so inexpensive by comparison to my other guns. All the finger pointing aside, I wonder what a good solution would be to stop these crazy to pick up firearms like in Las vegas, or Orlando, or any school that's been shot up? I really don't want to defend the right to carry a gun, versus how do you keep the cuckoos away from owning one?
When was the last time that happened? Ppl used to take long guns and shotguns w them in trucks to high school back in the late 70s early 80s. They'd have a SWAT team out there today if you did that. Originally Posted by eyecu2
I carried a bolt-action Savage 22 on the bus and stored it in my locker, as did 19 other kids. Nobody gave it a second thought. Difference is todays kids are all on psychoactive prescriptions and don’t know who their father is.
  • Devo
  • 09-21-2022, 05:46 PM
I got no issue with people carrying guns that don't suffer from mental disorders. Or are subject to acting out by being incited, either politically or ideology to take another person's life. I believe in the second amendment, but also agree that there needs to be some level of either scrutiny or training provided for those that carry high capacity firearms. You hardly ever hear about somebody taking out a whole bunch of people with a 38 special, a 357, or even a desert eagle, but any gun that holds 30 rounds could be dangerous, including a 22. Which is actually my favorite gun to shoot since it's so inexpensive by comparison to my other guns. All the finger pointing aside, I wonder what a good solution would be to stop these crazy to pick up firearms like in Las vegas, or Orlando, or any school that's been shot up? I really don't want to defend the right to carry a gun, versus how do you keep the cuckoos away from owning one? Originally Posted by eyecu2

Is your keyboard spraying letters or what? Stuck on full auto like an AR 47?

Damn man, try to make sentences and paragraphs please.

Difficult to read, and tough to reply to.

A firearm doesn't need 30 rounds to be dangerous, that is a ridiculous argument, I've seen shooters who can drop and change a mag in seconds, limiting rounds isn't a solution.

Second, you aren't going to stop this, the recent and celebrated "Ghost Gun" directive didn't do one damn thing to stop them, but, forces bad guys to buy from two or three different places, but, you can still produce a serial number less Glock, just like you could before all the bullshit.

Or, you just drive a stolen car through the front doors, and steal what you want, like what happened a few days ago, AGAIN.

A 22 is easily lethal, and so easy to shoot, a well trained shooter could do lethal damage, you don't need an AR to kill, that's the point we have been making, a 30/30 works, so does a 32 auto, or a 25 auto, both which led the murder statistics for decades.

And there is no "I respect the 2nd A, but want to do everything to keep the guns out of wackos hands".

Unfortunately, you find out who the whackos are after they do it, or, long after signs of mental issues have been present, Uvalde, Marjorie Douglass, the theater in Denver, Newtown, etc, etc, ad nauseum, because the "System" to catch these sick fucks is broken, ignored and intentionally not used because nobody want the hassles to report this stuff, nor, do they really care.

IF you seriously want to stop mass shooting, encourage more people to carry, allow carry in schools and malls, and quit demonizing gun ownership, and fighting against everyone right to own a firearm and defend themselves and others.

I can honestly say I have both had firearms pointed at me, and have done the same to bad people, multiple times.

Can any of you even say you have had one or another happen to you?

Just wondering about gun ownership and experience, and your pedigree so to speak.
Devo, I have many firearms. 6 22s from snubby to several bolt, lever actions and a few semi autos., a 380 acp, a few 9mms, 4 shot guns from 410 to 12 gauge gas auto and a bullpup, I have other long guns like 2 ar15s, an AR 10, and a 308 precision rifle along with a bolt action 6.5 creedmore. I also have a .45 colt. But I don't shoot as much now as before. I used to skeet shoot and found that to be the most fun. I like guns for competition shooting. But I'd rather fish vs eating from hunting in most cases. Just not my thing. Although my one friend is in Texas and invited me to do a hog shoot. Looking forward to that.